The 2030 Movement Brand Project is the current project working on brand. It is creating an evolved brand system using Wikipedia as a central reference point. The objective is to better communicate who we are in order to attract billions of new users into our movement.
Wikimedia brands can refer to a number of brands and trademarks, usually maintained by the Wikimedia Foundation Communications department and legally protected by the Wikimedia Foundation Legal department. It may also refer to brands trademarks maintained and legally protected by Wikimedia movement affiliates.
- Wikimedia brand guidelines
- Trademark policy
- Visual identity guidelines
- Best practices for Wikimedia movement affiliate logo creation
- Communicating about the Wikimedia Foundation
- 2030 movement brand project (current)
- Wikimedia brands 2030 research and planning
- Wikimedia brand perceptions (2016)
- Wikimedia brand survey (2007–2008)