Community Wishlist Survey 2017/Bots and gadgets/Fix search in AWB
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The survey has concluded. Here are the results!
- Problem: For AutoWikiBrowser it is impossible to make the list using insource with regexp and other keywords. The list has to be done in other complex ways, although in Wikipedia everything works through a simple search.
- Who would benefit: AWB editors
- Proposed solution: Improve the search in AWB so that it works with keywords and so that you can pick up a list of what you can get in the search on the site. Would be useful search option in a separate namespace.
- More comments:
- Phabricator tickets:
- Translations: none yet
- Support --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 12:54, 28 November 2017 (UTC)
- Support Thomas Obermair 4 (talk) 21:38, 28 November 2017 (UTC)
- Support Donald Trung (Talk 🤳🏻) (My global lock 🔒) (My global unlock 🔓) 09:52, 29 November 2017 (UTC)
- Support Luan (discussão) 20:04, 29 November 2017 (UTC)
- Support ديفيد عادل وهبة خليل 2 (talk) 20:42, 1 December 2017 (UTC)
- Support Emir of Wikipedia (talk) 15:54, 2 December 2017 (UTC)
- Support ★ Anoop / ಅನೂಪ್ ✉ © 18:08, 3 December 2017 (UTC)
- Oppose as it tries to fix something that’s not broken. –Tacsipacsi (talk) 20:32, 3 December 2017 (UTC)
- Weak oppose Haven't used AWB for a while but am sure I could do insource: queries. Matěj Suchánek (talk) 10:14, 10 December 2017 (UTC)