Community Wishlist Survey 2017/Wikidata/Improve interproject linking
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Problem: Adding links between projects (i.e. same language, different project) in Wikidata is tedious.
- Who would benefit: Editors with an interest in interproject links.
- Proposed solution: Fix the 'add links' dialog so that it allows unconnected pages to be linked to pages from different projects.
- More comments: This is a revival of a proposal from last year's survey
- Phabricator tickets: phab:T71735
- Translations: none yet
I'd love a custom UI for this, with a more focused approach. Particularly if you are coming from a project, towards wikidata this can be quite confusing at times. —TheDJ (talk • contribs) 14:35, 18 November 2017 (UTC)
- Support NMaia (talk) 00:27, 28 November 2017 (UTC)
- Support --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 13:29, 28 November 2017 (UTC)
- Support Thomas Obermair 4 (talk) 23:17, 28 November 2017 (UTC)
- Support And also please add Wikimedia Commons to this long, loooooong list. Donald Trung (Talk 🤳🏻) (My global lock 🔒) (My global unlock 🔓) 13:00, 29 November 2017 (UTC)
- Support Robby (talk) 21:00, 29 November 2017 (UTC)
- Support Luan (discussão) 21:09, 29 November 2017 (UTC)
- Support Emir of Wikipedia (talk) 16:21, 2 December 2017 (UTC)
- Support Termininja (talk) 18:06, 2 December 2017 (UTC)
- Support Matěj Suchánek (talk) 10:46, 3 December 2017 (UTC)
- Support JAn Dudík (talk) 12:22, 5 December 2017 (UTC)
- Support Tacsipacsi (talk) 14:59, 9 December 2017 (UTC)
- Support Yes let's support content-related action, more than patrolling tool Alexmar983 (talk) 18:43, 10 December 2017 (UTC)
- Support X:: black ::X (talk) 14:16, 11 December 2017 (UTC)