The ESEAP Conference 2018 aims to connect people of the Wikimedia movement within ESEAP regions, to share ideas, and to build regional collaboration that are impossible to be achieved through online communication.
If you are a community member of one of the Wikimedia projects (such as Wikipedia, Wikibooks, Wikidata, Wikisource, Wikimedia Commons, or others), we welcome your proposal for a session at ESEAP Conference 2018.
Acceptance and important dates
If your paper is accepted and you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact us as soon as possible. Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email. By submitting a paper, you agree that at least one of the authors will attend the conference to present it (all in UTC +7).
- Call for proposals opens: January 15, 2018
- Deadline for submissions: March 15, 2018
- Notification of acceptance for submissions: March 30, 2018
Your proposal will be discussed and rated in by ESEAP Program Committee, and you will be notified through the contact information you supply of the committee's decision.
If there are multiple similar submissions on the same topic, the program committee may suggest combining these submissions.
By submitting a proposal, you must agree that:
- your proposal's abstract and any slides associated with it will be released under the CC BY-SA 4.0 International; and
- if accepted, the session might be broadcast and/or recorded and made available in audio and/or visual form under a related license.
If you object to these requirements (for instance, if you would prefer not to be filmed), please talk to a Programme Committee member before submitting a proposal.