Find colleagues and volunteers in ESEAP communities.
Community meeting notes and outtakes
Next General Meeting (virtual): 19 June 2021
East, Southeast Asia and the Pacific Regional Cooperation (ESEAP) is a regional collaborative composed of nationalities & Wikimedia affiliates of Indonesia, Taiwan, Australia, Korea, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Myanmar and New Zealand. Membership also include nationalities and informal communities of Brunei, Cambodia, Japan, Laos, Macau, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, Singapore, and Timor Leste.
The ESEAP Hub is a platform to encourage communities in the region to share their experiences and ideas, and to find collaboration opportunities with other communities in the region. The Hub will also encourage communities to publish news and reports from their communities to this platform which will be integrated into periodic newsletters to help build mutual understanding. This portal will also serve as a gateway to better communicate with the international community.
General inquiries or announcement could be posted on the talk page.
To contact individual Affiliates, consult the Yellow Pages.
- June 2021 General Meeting: 19 June 2021
- Your participation to Wikimania 2021 (13-17 August 2021) including need for translation support
- Universal Code of Conduct discussions
- Knowledge Equity Fund
- Open seats for the WMF Board of Trustees
- Open seats for the Regional Grant Committee
- Open seats for the Affiliations Committee
- Movement Charter discussions
- Wikipedia Activities within your country
- Wikimania 2021: 13-17 August 2021