Edit evaluation parameters
Edit evaluation parameters would be useful for computationally determining the validity and usefulness of edits.
Types of edits
- % of edits made to 1) own user/talk pages, 2) other user/talk pages, 3) article pages, 4) article talk pages.
# and freq of edits
- # of days since this user's [first | fifth] post
- # of edits in the past [day | week | month]
- In the list of the top 1000 editors? [y/n]
- # of edits to this user's talk page
- Admin? y/n
- Ever been banned or involved in an arbcomm case?
- [for IPs] Ever been blocked? In a \8 net that has been blocked?
- # of lines [ added | removed ]
- # of edits to this page in the past [day | week] (counter [or a bit stale])
- # of edits to the talk page in the past [day | week] (counter [or a bit stale])
- Does the article have an NPOV / reliability / edit war tag? [y/n]
- Has the article been protected / given such a tag [this week | this month | ever]?
- Is the article in a "controversial" category? [see new list of these categories]
- Was there a summary? [y/n]
- Did the summary contain any of a set of alarming keywords? [y/n]
- Is it a new article? [y/n]
- Does the article title (esp. for new articles) contain any alarming keywords? [y/n]
Statistics and lists needed
- List of controversial categories
- List of alarming keywords for [edit summaries | titles]
- List of the top 1000 (or so) editors CHECK
- List of admins CHECK
- List of once-banned or admonished users
- List of users ever involved in an RfC or Arbcomm case
- List of open-proxy IPs CHECK
- List of AOL and other big dynamic-IP provider IP-ranges