|Sign up on this page to participate in the Europeana Fashion Challenge!
Just pick up your laptop and start editing! Plenty of other volunteers are willing to help you if needed. Then add your contribution on this page.
All you have to do is to sign your name below (~~~~) and add a link to your usual talk page; then, when you create or improve pages, add a link to each page under your name, with the score you claim.
This is the scoring system:
- 8 points - Expand an article or create a new one with at least 300 words of text (containing one or many Europeana image(s)).
- 3 points - Expand an article or create a new one with at least 100 words of text (containing one or many Europeana image(s)).
- 1 point - Add a Europeana picture to an article without expanding it otherwise (each different language version that you add the picture to counts).
Follow the format of the Example below. Be sure that your user name is correctly spelled.
If you are a new editor on Wikipedia these step-by-step instructions might be helpful to avoid mistakes:
You can use books or internet pages as sources.
Sign up below
OR drohowa (talk) 18:04, 20 November 2013 (UTC), 4 points
Drkup(IMJ) (talk) 18:04, 23 November 2013 (UTC), 6 points
- Updated biographical data, added pictures to Baruch Agadati, expanded references including link to Europeana "Art of Baruch Agadati at Europeana" using special Europeana template, 3 points
- Created article Lola Beer Ebner in English, 1 point (well done, but under 300 words)
- Created article Lola Beer Ebner in Hebrew, added images, expanded content and references with help from edit-a-thon participants. 1 point
- Created Wikimedia Commons catagories: 1 bonus point
Gilabrand (talk) 07:13, 25 November 2013 (UTC), 12 points
- Expansion of Israeli fashion, 3 points
- Added data about costume design in Baruch Agadati, 1 point
- Helped edit-a-thon participant expand Hebrew article on Israeli designer Lea Gottlieb
- Added text and Europeana image to Hat, 1 point
- Added text to Jewish religious clothing, 1 point
- Added Europeana image to lead of Shoe, 1 point
- Added text about Holon Fashion Week to the article on the city of Holon, 1 point
- Added Europeana image to history section of Spur, 1 point
- Added text and Israel Museum image to Glove, 1 point
- Added text and references to Castro (clothing), 1 point
- Copyedited and expanded Lola Beer Ebner in English, 1 point