Fundraising 2008/core messages/en
Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Fundraising 2008/supplementary pages
Text marked in this color should be changed (oldid=1254154, newid=1258694)
Text marked in this color should be changed (oldid=1246449, newid=1249175)
Text marked in this color should be changed (oldid=1249175, newid=1259233)
- 1. Support Wikipedia!
- 2. Wikipedia is a non-profit project: please donate today.
- 3. Wikipedia relies on your donations: please give today.
- 4. Wikipedia is there when you need it -- now it needs you.
- 5. Wikipedia: Making Life Easier.
- 6. Support Wikipedia: a non-profit project.
- 7. Goal:
- 8. Currently:
- 9. Donate Now:
- 10. Show
- 11. Hide
- 20. Donate now
- 21. Questions?
- 22. Benefactors
- 23. Donor Comments
- 24. Ways to give
- 25. Show support
- 26. Chapters
- 27. Transparency
- 28. Stories
- Landing Page
- 30. About the Wikimedia Foundation
- 31. Read the 2007-08 Annual Report
- 32. Questions and Answers
- 33. More about our Transparency
- 40. The Wikimedia Foundation is supported by a network of 19 volunteer-run chapters around the world.
- Donor Feedback
- 50. See live comments from users and donors like you.
- 60. Click here for more video playback options.
- Support Wikipedia
- 70. Donate Now
- 71. Millions of people around the world will learn something new on Wikipedia today. As a non-profit supporting a global volunteer community, we strive to bring more and better information in all languages to people everywhere, free of charge, and free of advertising.
- 72. Your donation will help us to continue Wikipedia's operations, and to make it more useful to you.
- 73. Wikipedia is supported by The Wikimedia Foundation, a 501(c)(3) tax exempt charitable corporation based in San Francisco, California. In the United States, you may deduct donations from your federally-taxable income. All credit card donations are
processedcompleted by PayPal.
- 80. Imagine a world in which every single person on the planet is given free access to the sum of all human knowledge. — Jimmy Wales, Founder of Wikipedia
, Chair Emeritus of the Wikimedia Foundation
- 81. Wikipedia is a project of the Wikimedia Foundation.
- 82. Questions or comments? Contact the Wikimedia Foundation: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donation page
- Support Wikipedia (same as 1.)
- 91. Contribute with your credit card through PayPal.
- 92. (Other ways to give, including
Moneybookers,check, stock, or mail can be found here.)
- 93. Amount:
- 94. Public comment (Have a thought to share with the world? Put up to 200 characters here. See your and other comments here.):
- 95. See live comments from donors here.
- 96. List me as anonymous
- 96a. Please list my name (next to my comment) on the public donor list.
- 98. Donate
- 99. Your credit card donation will be processed by PayPal. If you prefer, you may also use PayPal to complete your donation. The charge will appear as "Wikimedia Foundation, Inc." on your credit card statement.
- 100. For more information about our non-profit status, our Annual Report, or other questions, click here.
- 101. To give to a local Wikimedia chapter, please select below or view the full list of chapters.
- 102. Chapters promote the free knowledge mission of Wikimedia in a specific geographic region. Chapters listed here also invest 50% of their proceeds in activities agreed upon with the international Wikimedia Foundation.
- Thank you page
- 110. Thank you for supporting Wikipedia.
- 111. You will receive an email confirmation and a tax receipt for your donation shortly.
- 112. Show your support!
- 113. Spread the word and show the world that you support Wikipedia.
- 114. Place the following donation buttons on your blog, social networking sites, personal or corporate web-page, or in your email signature to encourage others to donate to Wikipedia. You can also remix the puzzle piece mark; find the original here. All donation buttons are available under the Creative Commons CC-BY-SA License.
- 115. Do you run your own podcast or online/offline radio show? Download our audio PSAs to show your support.
- 116. How has Wikipedia made your life easier?
- 117. Click here to share your Wikipedia story with us.
- 118. Wikipedia is read by over 250 million people from around the world every month – in over 250 unique language editions. Take a few minutes to tell us your story.
- 119. View the live-feed of comments and feedback from donors around the world.
- 120. Banner Style Button (perfect for blog posts)
- 121. Small Button
- 122. Large Button
- 123. The Wikimedia Foundation is supported by a network of 19 volunteer-run chapters around the world. Chapters support outreach in their region or territory, and also conduct local fundraising campaigns alongside the Wikimedia Foundation.
- Left quote: “
- Right quote: ”
- Default currency: $
- Default amounts: $30, $75, $100