Fundraising 2008/core messages/hif
Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Fundraising 2008/supplementary pages
- 1. Wikipedia ka samarthan karo!
- 2. Wikipedia bina munafa liye banaya hua project hai: apna samarthan dikhayen dan karke.
- 3. Wikipedia aap ki sahayta par nirbhar hai: apna samarthan dikhayen dan karke.
- 4. Wikipedia aap ke liye hazir hota hai jab apko jarurat hoti hai -- ab aap apna samarthan dikhayen.
- 5. Wikipedia: Zindagi ko aasan banaye.
- 6. Wikipedia ka samarthan karo: ek munafa na kamane waala project.
- 7. Manzil:
- 8. Abhhi:
- 9. Abhi sahayta kijiye:
- 10. Dekhao
- 11. Lukao
- 20. Abhi Dan kijiye
- 21. Sawal?
- 22. Log jinhone dan kiya hai
- 23. Donor Comments
- 24. Dan karne ke tareeke
- 25. Samarthan karen
- 26. Chapters
- 27. Pardarshita
- 28. Kahaniyan
- 30. Wikimedia Foundation ke bare me
- 31. 2007-08 ki Annual Report padhen
- 32. Sawal aur jawab
- 33. Hamari pardarshita ke bare me aur
* 40. The Wikimedia Foundation is supported by a network of 19 volunteer-run chapters around the world.
* 50. See live comments from users and donors like you.
* 60. Click here for more video playback options.
* 70. Donate Now * 71. Millions of people around the world will learn something new on Wikipedia today. As a non-profit supporting a global volunteer community, we strive to bring more and better information in all languages to people everywhere, free of charge, and free of advertising. * 72. Your donation will help us to continue Wikipedia's operations, and to make it more useful to you. * 73. Wikipedia is supported by The Wikimedia Foundation, a 501(c)(3) tax exempt charitable corporation based in San Francisco, California. In the United States, you may deduct donations from your federally-taxable income. All credit card donations are processed completed by PayPal.
* 80. Imagine a world in which every single person on the planet is given free access to the sum of all human knowledge. — Jimmy Wales, Founder of Wikipedia, Chair Emeritus of the Wikimedia Foundation * 81. Wikipedia is a project of the Wikimedia Foundation. * 82. Questions or comments? Contact the Wikimedia Foundation: email@example.com.
Thank you page
* 110. Thank you for supporting Wikipedia. * 111. You will receive an email confirmation and a tax receipt for your donation shortly. * 112. Show your support! * 113. Spread the word and show the world that you support Wikipedia. * 114. Place the following donation buttons on your blog, social networking sites, personal or corporate web-page, or in your email signature to encourage others to donate to Wikipedia. You can also remix the puzzle piece mark; find the original here. All donation buttons are available under the Creative Commons CC-BY-SA License. * 115. Do you run your own podcast or online/offline radio show? Download our audio PSAs to show your support. * 116. How has Wikipedia made your life easier? * 117. Click here to share your Wikipedia story with us. * 118. Wikipedia is read by over 250 million people from around the world every month – in over 250 unique language editions. Take a few minutes to tell us your story. * 119. View the live-feed of comments and feedback from donors around the world. * 120. Banner Style Button (perfect for blog posts) * 121. Small Button * 122. Large Button * 123. The Wikimedia Foundation is supported by a network of 19 volunteer-run chapters around the world. Chapters support outreach in their region or territory, and also conduct local fundraising campaigns alongside the Wikimedia Foundation.