This page is kept for historical interest. Any policies mentioned may be obsolete.
The new survey attempt can be found at Fundraising 2010/Survey.
- 1 Pengenalan Soal-selidik
- 2 Mesej Terima Kasih
Terima kasih kerana sudi mengambil masa untuk menjawab Soal-selidik Perkembangan Wikimedia 2009. Soal-selidik ini hanya akan mengambil masa kurang daripada 15 minit. Jawapan setiap individu akan kekal peribadi dan rahsia. Keputusan soal-selidik yang diterbitkan tidak akan mengandungi sebarang maklumat berkaitan dengan keperibadian seseorang. Soal-selidik ini dihasilkan melalui input daripada pengguna dari yang terdiri daripada masyarakat Wikimedia.
Soalan Pengelasan Kumpulan
- Saya kini mendiami negara ini: (daftar tarik turun)
- Antara yang berikut, yang manakah menggambarkan pengalaman anda dalam menyunting atau menyumbang kandungan dalam mana-mana projek Wikimedia (seperti Wikipedia, Commons, Wiktionary, Wikiquote, dsb.)?
- Saya tidak pernah menyunting/menyumbang kandunagan
- Saya memiliki sedikit pengalaman, kadang-kala menyunting/menyumbang kandungan
- Saya memiliki banyak pengalaman, sering menyunting/menyumbang kandungan
- Pernahkan anda membuat apa-apa sumbangan kewangan kepada Wikimedia Foundation atau salah satu daripada organisasi tempatan Wikimedia?
- Tidak pernah
- Ya, tetapi tidak dalam tempoh 18 bulan kebelakangan ini
- Ya, dalam tempoh 18 bulan kebelakangan ini
- Sepanjang yang anda ingat, berapakan nilai ($USD) Klik di sini bagi perkakasan penukar mata wang sumbangan kewangan terbesar anda kepada Wikimedia Foundation? Bawah $10 / $10-$19 / $20-$29 / $30-$49 / $50-$74 / $75-$99 / $100-$249 / $250-$499 / $500-$999 / $1,000 atau lebih
- Jantina saya ialah: Lelaki / Perempuan / Lebih suka tidak mendedahkannya
- Usia saya adalah: Bawah 17 / 17-20 / 21-24 / 25-34 / 35-44 / 45-54 / 55-64 / 65+
- Status perkahwinan saya: bujang, tidak pernah berkahwin / tinggal bersama pasangan penting / berkahwin / berpisah atau bercerai / (duda/balu)
- Pendapatan tahunan rumah saya terkini adalah ($USD) Click here for currency conversion tool: Under $10,000 / $10,000-$19,999 / $20,000-$29,999 / $30,000-$39,999 / $40,000-$49,999 / $50,000-$74,999 / $75,000-$99,999 / $100,000-$150,000 / Over $150,000 / Prefer not to say
- Tahap pelajaran tertinggi yang saya capai adalah: sekolah rendah atau kurang / sebahagian sekolah menengah / tamat sekolah menengah / sebahagian kolej / trade, technical, or vocational training / tamat kolej / sebahagian kerja lepasan ijazah / post graduate degree
- Status pekerjaan saya terbaik digamrarkan sebagai: Kerja sepenuh masa / Kerja separuh masa / Tidak bekerja
- (JIKA TIDAK BEKERJA) Saya: Mencari pekerjaan / Sakit atau lumpuh / Kerja di rumah / Bersara / Pelajar / Lain-lain
- (JIKA BEKERJA) Organisasi tempat saya bekerja adalah: Sektor Awam atau sektor kerajaan / Sektor persendirian atau perdagangan / Bukan lama / Tidak tahu / Lain-lain
- In the past 18 months, to how many different charitable organizations have you made a financial donation: None (SKIP NEXT 4 QUESTIONS) / 1-2 / 3-4 / 5-7 / 8-10 / More than 10
- What is the typical amount that you donate when making a charitable financial contribution to any organization? ($USD) Click here for currency conversion tool: Under $10 / $10-$19 / $20-$29 / $30-$49 / $50-$74 / $75-$99 / $100-$249 / $250-$499 / $500-$999 / $1,000 or more
- What is the largest amount that you have donated to any one charitable organization in the past 18 months? ($USD) Click here for currency conversion tool: Under $50 / $50-$99 / $100-$249 / $250-$499 / $500-$999 / $1,000-$4,999 / $5,000 or more
- Which of the following describe your reasons for making charitable donations in the past 18 months? (Select up to FOUR most important to you): Mission of the organization is universally important / Mission of the organization is personally relevant to me, a relative, or a friend / It is the ethical thing to do / Spontaneously felt like giving / I may benefit one day from the organization / I can afford to give / Responded to a public appeal or campaign / Responded to a direct contact by a charity representative / Responded to a personal appeal from someone I know / Giving makes me feel good / Information about the organization in the media inspired me to give / The government and private sector do not give enough support to fund charity work / Tax benefits of donating
- Which types of charitable organizations have you supported financially in the past 18 months? (Check all that apply): Educational (schools, colleges, scholarships) / Religious / Sports and exercise / Health, disability, and medical research / Children and youth / Local community or neighborhood groups / Hobbies, recreation, or social clubs / Humanitarian aid and disaster relief / Animal welfare / Elderly people / Arts and culture (music, theater, museums, historical) / Environment, ecology, and conservation / Social welfare / Economic development / Politics and government advocacy / Police, fire, and rescue / Justice, peace, and human rights / Trade unions / Other (please specify)
- How do you typically find the organizations that you support (check all that apply)? Recommended by family or friends/ Online search / Event, conference, or tradeshow / Recommended by professional colleague or employer / Directly approached by the organization / Other (please specify)
- Please rate how important to you are each of these factors when deciding whether or not to donate financially to a particular charity. (SCALE) Extremely important / Very important / Somewhat important / Not very important / Not at all important: Organization is highly rated by independent charity watchdog services (such as GuideStar or Charity Navigator) / Personal belief that the organization uses money effectively / Receiving information on what is being done with my donation / Personal appeal from a friend or family member / Donation is tax deductible or has tax benefits / Being able to give through an automatic payroll deduction / Being able to contribute non-liquid gifts such as real estate, rare valuables, or shares of stock / Direct appeal for giving by my employer, a peer group, or religious organization / Having information to compare different charities / Receiving a thank-you letter or e-mail / Direct appeal from the charity for additional or increased donations / Other (please specify) / Don't know
- In the past 18 months, I have supported charitable organizations in the following non-monetary ways (Select all that apply): Volunteer time and skills / Donated materials, food, blood, or supplies / Board member / Committee member appointed by board / Fundraising outreach / Other (please specify) / None
- What is your most preferred payment method for making donations? Cash / Check / Credit or debit card / Bank transfer / PayPal / Payroll deduction / Other (please specify)
- What kind of information would you like to receive in order to understand the impact of your donation? (Rank in order of preference): A detailed annual report with financial information / A promotional summary report with photos or videos / Statistics or data on the results achieved / Testimonials from the beneficiaries / None, I don't want information regarding the impact of my donation
- How frequently would you like to be updated about the work and performance of the organizations you support? Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly / Annually / Only upon request
- What method of communication do you prefer for receiving updates from organizations you support? (Rank in order of preference): E-mail / Electronic mailing list / Postal mail / Social media groups (e.g., Facebook, Twitter) / None, I prefer not to receive updates
Wikimedia Foundation Questions
- How familiar are you with the Wikimedia Foundation: Very familiar / Somewhat familiar / Not very familiar / Not at all familiar
- How familiar are you with the mission of the Wikimedia Foundation and the projects it supports: Very familiar / Somewhat familiar / Not very familiar / Not at all familiar
- I see the work of the Wikimedia Foundation as important and vital: Strongly agree / Agree / Neutral / Disagree / Strongly disagree
- I believe the Wikimedia Foundation has been successful in carrying out its mission: Strongly agree / Agree / Neutral / Disagree / Strongly disagree
- I believe the Wikimedia Foundation and its leadership to be honest and trustworthy: Strongly agree / Agree / Neutral / Disagree / Strongly disagree
- I believe the Wikimedia Foundation is an efficient steward of donations and resources: Strongly agree / Agree / Neutral / Disagree / Strongly disagree
- I believe the Wikimedia Foundation is a professional and ethical caretaker of human knowledge: Strongly agree / Agree / Neutral / Disagree / Strongly disagree
- How often do you visit the websites hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation (Wikipedia, Commons, Wiktionary, Wikiquote, etc.): A few times per year / A few times per month / A few times per week / About once a day / Several times per day
- I intend to make a financial contribution to the Wikimedia Foundation within the next 12 months: Strongly agree / Agree / Neutral / Disagree / Strongly disagree
- (IF DISAGREE) What is the primary reason you do not intend to donate financially to the Wikimedia Foundation? Please give details, without identifying yourself personally. (Capture open-end response)
- Are there any other comments you have about the Wikimedia Foundation? Please give details, without identifying yourself personally. (Capture open-end response)
Lapsed Donors (GROUP C = Have donated to WMF, but not within the last 18 months)
- You indicated that you have contributed financially to the Wikimedia Foundation, but not in the past 18 months. Select up to three reasons why you have not donated to the Wikimedia Foundation within the last 18 months: Not enough money to spare / Was not asked to donate again / Contributing to Wikimedia projects in other non-monetary ways / I believe the Wikimedia Foundation is no longer effective in achieving its mission / I no longer support the mission of the Wikimedia Foundation / I no longer trust the Wikimedia Foundation or its leadership / My relationship with Wikimedia was disappointing / Giving options did not fit my needs / I feel Wikimedia already has enough money / I intend to defer my giving through my will or estate plan / Other (please specify)
- What is the one key thing that the Wikimedia Foundation could do to encourage your future financial contribution to it? Please give details, without identifying yourself personally. (Capture open-end response)
Recent Donors (GROUP D = Have donated to WMF within the last 18 months)
- What are your main reasons for donating to the Wikimedia Foundation? (Select up to THREE): Keep Wikimedia projects running / Increase society's use and adoption of wiki tools and communities / Improve the technology and features available for creating and managing wiki communities / Support the vision of free knowledge for all human beings / Personal benefits derived from the Wikimedia Foundation's work / Other (please specify) / Don't know
- Please indicate which you feel are the three most important projects that the Wikimedia Foundation supports. (Select up to THREE): Wikipedia / Wiktionary / Wikiquote / Wikibooks / Wikisource / Wikispecies / Wikinews / Wikiversity / Wikimedia Commons / MediaWiki
- How important are the following in your decision to donate to the Wikimedia Foundation? (SCALE) Extremely important / Very important / Somewhat important / Not very important / Not at all important: Detailed information about the organization and projects / Organization has a good reputation / Evidence of the organization's success / Testimonies from individuals who have benefited from the Wikimedia Foundation's services / Founder of the organization presents a clear, strategic view explaining why donations are important / Receive appropriate recognition for my donation
- I would be likely to increase the amount of my donation to the Wikimedia Foundation if... (Check all that apply): I knew where the money would be spent / I could influence how the money was spent / My disposable income increased / I was asked to increase my contribution / I received more contribution requests / There were significant improvements in the leadership of Wikimedia Foundation / There were significant improvements in the output of Wikimedia projects / Other (please specify)
- I would like to learn more about the projects and activities being undertaken by the Wikimedia Foundation: Strongly agree / Agree / Neutral / Disagree / Strongly disagree
- In the future, I expect my financial support for the Wikimedia Foundation to: Increase greatly / Increase somewhat / Stay about the same / Decrease somewhat / Decrease greatly
- (IF DECREASE) Which of the following describe why your support may decrease? (Select all that apply to you): Not enough money to spare / Was not asked to donate again / Contributing to Wikimedia projects in other non-monetary ways / I believe the Wikimedia Foundation is less effective in achieving its mission / I no longer support the mission of the Wikimedia Foundation / I no longer trust the Wikimedia Foundation or its projects / My relationship with Wikimedia projects was disappointing / Giving options did not fit my needs / I intend to defer my giving through my will or estate plan / Other (please specify)
- The process of making a financial contribution to the Wikimedia Foundation is convenient and easy: Strongly agree / Agree / Neutral / Disagree / Strongly disagree
- I would recommend Wikimedia Foundation to friends, family, or other individuals interested in making charitable donations: Strongly agree / Agree / Neutral / Disagree / Strongly disagree
Mesej Terima Kasih
Terima kasih kerana sudi meluangkan masa untuk menyiapkan soal selidik!
Kami amat menghargai masa dan pendapat anda untuk membaiki projek-projek Wikimedia Foundation.
Jika anda ingin melihat hasil soal selidik ini, sila liha: If you wish to view the results from this survey, please check back here: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_Survey_2009. Hasil soal selidik akan diterbitkan setelah semua maklum balas diproses.