Fundraising 2011/Tech stats and resources
|This page is kept for historical interest. Any policies mentioned may be obsolete. If you want to revive the topic, you can use the talk page or start a discussion on the community forum.|
The annual Wikimedia Foundation fundraiser would not be possible without significant engineering and data analysis efforts. This page serves as a portal to documentation and resources surrounding the technical and analytical aspects of the fundraiser.
|Tech, stats and resources|
|Live chat: #wikimedia-fundraising
- Open issues/bug tracking
- Fundraiser engineering project page
- Development sprint history
- Mingle - our project management tool. (Don't have a login? Try guest/guest).
- Easy bugs to get started with
- All bugs
- Fundraiser engineering documentation on Wikitech
- Manually collected data:
- assembled in Google doc year 2011 results per chapter per day
- Live statistics:
- 2010 Fundraising Report - Detailed report on last years fundraiser containing data on last years donations, information on testing, donor feedback, press coverage and more...
- List of fundraising appeals
- List of landing page templates
- List of core messages
- #wikimedia-fundraising on IRC
- Recent Changes Watchlist