GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Capacity building: Learnings from GLAM projects: what do we know so far about running a successful GLAM project?
- Submission no. 45
- Title of the submission
- Capacity building: Learnings from GLAM projects: what do we know so far about running a successful GLAM project?
- Author(s) of the submission
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Type of session
- Length of session
- Ideal number of attendees
GLAM best practices need to be shared across communities. In this workshop, we'll go through the components that make a GLAM project successful. We'll examine the learning patterns, case studies, GLAM research and approaches followed by similar organizations about running GLAM projects and present the patterns that make GLAM projects successful. We will talk about patterns that identify successful partnerships, efficient workflows and desirable outcomes.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
Participants will learn about the frequently found patterns in successful GLAM projects.
- Slides or further information
- Special requests
We need one or two people with experience in GLAM research to present this session. If you are interested in being a session leader, please contact User: Netha Hussain.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest.