GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/Let's sum all GLAM results
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This is an Open submission for GLAM TLV Conference 2018 that has not yet been reviewed by the members of the Program Committee.|
- Submission no. 46
- Title of the submission
- Let's sum all GLAM results
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Republic of Serbia, Israel
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Type of session
- Panel participants
- Length of session
- 45 minutes
- Ideal number of attendees
- How many files on Wikimedia Commons are content donation from GLAM institutions around the world? How many articles Wikipedians in residence from all around the world have created from the start of the WIR program? Where can we find global GLAM results easily, if we want to present them to the potential new partners? Although GLAMWiki has been around for almost a decade now, established in many countries, with a variety of projects and initiative, and a huge impact over our movement, to date, our community does not have one place that curates all the work being done and measures our impact. This panel will discuss why it is important that we measure our impact globally, discuss what should be measured, as well as how do we go about making this curation dream a reality.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- A good understanding of the importance of measuring our impact globally
- A discussion on what's important that we measure
- Starting a plan collaboratively on how to achieve this goal
- Slides or further information
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest.