GLAMTLV2018/Submissions/What are the good models for GLAM pages on-wiki?
- Submission no. 76
- Title of the submission
- What are the good models for GLAM pages on-wiki?
- Author(s) of the submission
GiFontenelle - Please, talk to me if you'd like to share the panel with me!
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Type of session
- Length of session
- Ideal number of attendees
This panel aims at bringing together Wikimedians from different countries, interested in improving or constructing their GLAM pages on-wiki, in such a manner that we can understand the best models of this endeavour and discuss why this kind of attempts are needed for the development of GLAM projects. The idea is propagate and improve GLAM pages on-wiki throughout the world.
Feel free to list examples of pages we can consider discussing on the panel, so we can learn from them:
- What will attendees take away from this session?
This panel intent to answer the subsequent questions:
- What are good models (or best models) for GLAM papes on-wiki?
- Why is it important to have a GLAM page on-wiki for your project?
- What are the resources needed to construct an on-wiki GLAM page?
- Slides or further information
Not yet available.
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest.