|Main page||Members||People||Projects||Events / Meetups||Partnerships||Resources||News|
|Ghanaian Pidgin Wikimedians Community|
|Location||Global Online Community-based|
|Main office||Accra, Ghana|
Ghanaian Pidgin Wikimedians Community is a group of Wikimedians that are committed to working on developing, promoting, improving the Ghanaian Pidgin Wikipedia and other related Wikimedia projects.
We aim to promote the use of Ghanaian Pidgin language related Wikimedia projects through various outreach efforts and to support people in Ghana to contribute to knowledge in Ghanaian Pidgin language.
The group is open to collaborations with other mission- aligned organizations to promote Ghanaian Pidgin language. The group is open for anyone interested in the language and open knowledge and movement.
- Promote Ghanaian Pidgin Wikipedia from incubator to mainspace
- Promote Ghanaian Pidgin Wikipedia related Wikimedia projects
- Increase Ghanaian Pidgin related contents on Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects
- Recruiting speakers of Ghanaian Pidgin language.
- Increase the quality of Ghanaian Pidgin related contents on other Wikimedia projects
- To support the creation, development, growth and free distribution of Ghanaian Pidgin language related educational materials
- Ghanaian Pidgin Wikipedia edit-a-thons in Accra
- Wiki Loves Monuments, 1Lib1Ref, Wiki Loves Earth, WPWPCampaign, AfroCine, Wiki Loves Africa, Arts & Feminism and other contests run in the Wikimedia movement
- Content translation contests
- GLAM projects
- Training on how to contribute to Ghanaian Pidgin Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects including Wikimedia Commons, Wikidata, MediaWiki