關於全域封禁和禁止，请參閱全域封禁和全域禁制。 全域鎖定可在Steward requests/Global提出申請和申訴
- Accounts that have been used only for vandalism or abuse on multiple wikis and are actively vandalizing now or obviously are otherwise being disruptive on multiple wikis are candidates for a global lock. Please include links to block histories or other evidence of abuse on other projects, and indicate where the account is still active.
- Accounts whose only intent is to spam on Wikimedia wikis.
- Accounts whose names are offensive or abusive are also eligible for locking, and may be hidden from logs as well.
- Accounts that have violated other principles which are grounds for indefinite blocks on multiple individual wikis, such as making repeated legal threats, publishing child pornography, or posting private personal information about others which may endanger them.
- Accounts that are suspected to have been compromised, as a temporary measure to maintain account security until the owner is contacted.
- Accounts that have been globally banned (community or foundation).
- Accounts that have been created to evade a global ban (community or foundation).
- The owner of the account is known to be deceased.
You may be looking for Help:Compromised accounts.
Sometimes stewards lock with reason as "Compromised account". If your account has been locked with this reason, please contact cawikimedia.org.