- 1. In order to support community review, please provide a brief description of your organization's work in the upcoming funding period.
- See page 2-4 here.
- 2. Name, fiscal year, and funding period.
- Legal name of organization: Wikimedia Sverige
- Organization's fiscal year: 01/01-12/31
- 12-month funding period requested: 01/01/19 - 12/31/19
- Currency requested: SEK
- Name of primary contact: John Andersson
- 3. Amount requested.
|Total expenses for the upcoming year
|APG funding requested for the upcoming year
|Amount of funding received from WMF for the current year
- 4. How does your organization know what community members and contributors to online projects need or want? Does your organization conduct needs assessments or consult the contributors and volunteers most involved with its work?
- Our elected board can take decisions about the annual plan and budget for the year. Guidance was given from the AGM in April 2018 by voting for a general direction for 2019.
- To a large extent the projects funded by the APG are based on the successful initiatives from previous years that have received well by our volunteers and members. A few initiatives that have been questioned have been removed for the 2019 plan.
- The external grants we receive, or hope to receive for 2019, are discussed with our elected board while they are being prepared.
- We organized a membership meeting in October to present an overview of the plans and also to discuss how we better could include existing volunteers and engage new ones in the work done by the chapter. This meeting gave us very valuable inputs that have greatly affected the planing for 2019.
- 5. Please provide a link to your organization's strategic plan, and a link to your separate annual plans for the current and upcoming funding periods if you have them.
Annual plan summary
Please add here:
- Links to your annual plan and other annual documents in your language
- A summary of your annual plan in English - this can be in wiki form, following the template you have chosen, or a link to a document that is accessible to all. Please if your document is a living document, upload a pdf version on this wiki for archival purposes.
The summary of your annual plan should roughly follow the following guide:
- An overview/introduction describing your context and the strategy of your organization
- An overview of your programs and activities
- What you continue doing this year and why
- What you intend to do that is new and why
- What you wish to discontinue and why
- A budget
- A table with targets for Grants:Metrics (including your grantee-defined metrics)
- Any other supporting document or narrative that you find adds context or gives important information for the evaluation of your request.
Verification and signature
Please enter "yes" or "no" for the verification below.
- The term “political or legislative activities” includes any activities relating to political campaigns or candidates (including the contribution of funds and the publication of position statements relating to political campaigns or candidates); voter registration activities; meetings with or submissions and petitions to government executives, ministers, officers or agencies on political or policy issues; and any other activities seeking government intervention or policy implementation (like “lobbying”), whether directed toward the government or the community or public at large. General operating support through the FDC may not be used to cover political and legislative activities, although you may make a separate grant agreement with the WMF for these purposes.
I verify that no funds from the Wikimedia Foundation will be used
for political or legislative activities except as permitted by a grant agreement
John Andersson (WMSE) (talk) 07:00, 7 December 2018 (UTC)
Please sign below to complete this proposal form.
- IMPORTANT. Please do not make any changes to this proposal form after the proposal submission deadline for this round. If a change that is essential to an understanding of your organization's proposal is needed, please request the change on the discussion page of this form so it may be reviewed by FDC staff. Once submitted, complete and valid proposal forms submitted on time by eligible organizations will be considered unless an organization withdraws its application in writing or fails to remain eligible for the duration of the FDC process.