Jump to navigation Jump to search
This project is funded by an Individual Engagement Grant
Timeline for Wikitherapy}}
|Launch of Wikitherapy at Argostoli Day Center||23 December 2015|
|Wikitherapy Facebook and Twitter page created||01 February 2016|
|Presentation in public event||10 February 2016|
|100 cumulative edits over 4 projects (Wiktionary - Wikiquote - Commons - Wikipedia)||7 March 2016|
|Midpoint report||25 April 2016|
|Presentation of Wikitherapy accomplishments at event co-organized with schools and themed around local heritage||9 June 2016|
|Final report||End July 2016|
|Introduce/discuss Wikitherapy concept at WikiProject Med meeting in Italy (Wikimania 2016)||23 June 2016|
Please prepare a brief project update each month, in a format of your choice, to share progress and learnings with the community along the way. Submit the link below as you complete each update.
Wikitherapy Facebook page established: https://www.facebook.com/wikitherapy/
note February 29: we post an average of three times weekly and our outreach is growing week by week (constant rise in views-likes-shares-engagement)
- Local presentation at the local municipal theater on Feb. 10 2016, in the context of an event held by the Argostoli Day Center. Number of mentions in local news portals, the most important of which is this (in Greek, sorry no translation available).
- Wikitherapy mention on national news portal in the context of an article about the Wikipedia School in Athens.
- Two learning patterns started: How to deal with edit wars and how to nurture happy editors
- started group project on Greek Wikipedia: article with historical and social impact
- visited local library and archives, discussing GLAM partnership
see midpoint report
Joint project on Wiktionary with Argostoli Evening School featured in June 2016 Education newsletter.
- Wikitherapy video produced and uploaded to YouTube (under CC license)
- Wikitherapy presented at Wikiproject Med meeting at Villa Monastero, Varenna, Italy (Wikimania 2016)