What is the problem you're trying to solve?
How we can encourage more women to participate in Wikipedia?
What is your solution?
1) Acknowledge women's expertise about some topics when discussing content and closing content discussions.
2) Find and remove the psychological obstacles that stop women's expertise from being added to Wikipedia.
3) Use psychological mechanisms to appeal to women's motives to add their expertise to Wikipedia.
4) Identify the Wikipedia articles that could use a women's expertise.
- Volunteer Involucrándome en todo lo que se necesita en cuanto a internet 188.8.131.52 22:22, 22 March 2015 (UTC)
Expand your idea
Do you want to submit your idea for funding from the Wikimedia Foundation?