Grants:IdeaLab/Cross-language Crossproject Wikiproject hub
What is the problem you're trying to solve?
It's hard to find each other across languages to do projects together. It's also hard to organize across different language wikipedias to do projects together.
What is your solution?
This project creates a place for editors from Wikipedias in different languages, and relevant non-editors as well, to collaborate on projects that run across multiple Wikipedias in different languages by organizing editing, sharing resources, and so on.
- Volunteer add me AddisWang (talk) 14:40, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
- Volunteer Experiences from the "Luganda Wikpedia project" and "Sustainable development in Wikipedia". NatureDan (talk) 14:43, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
- Researcher helping to find cross language wiki projects to learn from and to invite to participating Sebastian Sooth (WMDE) (talk) 14:43, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
- Researcher I'd like to help brainstorm about how this is supposed to work and test-drive in whatever way I can, and bring friends to do so. (I proposed the idea) Unjapanologist (talk) 14:45, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
- Volunteer I would like to help a croos-project collaboration about medical articles. LuigiPetrella (talk) 14:57, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
- Good Idea AddisWang (talk) 14:39, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
- eranroz (talk) 14:41, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
- Ravid ziv (talk) 14:42, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
- horozonmorningblue 14:43, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
- It is important for the world. NatureDan (talk) 14:45, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
- Would solve a collaboration problem fellow researchers/NGO participants and I are experiencing Unjapanologist (talk) 14:47, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
- great idea! great people! Sebastian Sooth (WMDE) (talk) 14:56, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
- I hope that idea can become a project. LuigiPetrella (talk) 14:59, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
- --アンタナナ 15:04, 9 August 2014 (UTC)