Grants:IdeaLab/Inspire/Archive/Content curation & review
Thank you for contributing great ideas, providing feedback, and helping to maintain a friendly space during the Inspire Campaign! Fifteen (15) projects were drafted or submitted for grants during the campaign!
Decisions for funding of Individual Engagement Grant proposals will be provided by June 17th. Read more about participation and immediate outcomes of the campaign on the Wikimedia blog.
There are still a lot of innovative ideas that don't need funding and/or could use additional support finding project leaders and mentors. We'd love to see those ideas move forward so please keep developing them! We are committed to funding gender gap-related work year-round through all our grantmaking programs.
To create and browse new ideas, head to the main IdeaLab page!
(May 16, 2016)
Inspire Campaigns are month-long events to focus collaborative efforts on some of the most pressing challenges of the Wikimedia movement. Each campaign focuses on a unique theme. Participation is open to everyone. Campaigns are hosted in IdeaLab, where participants can work together on problem solving, create partnerships and develop concrete solutions through project development. Grants are available to support events, research, community organizing, technical or other initiatives in need of funding. Let's turn ideas into collective action!
From February 28 to March 29, we're seeking ideas to improve content review and curation. Reviewing and curating is fundamental to Wikimedia's collaboratively edited projects, absorbing considerable volunteer time and effort as we seek to enhance the quality and visibility of existing content. How would you improve or promote content curation and review processes in your projects? If you have ideas, please share them during the current campaign!Campaign goal: 100 ideas & 300 participants by 29 March 2016.
- IdeaLab/Formal Mathematics
- IdeaLab/Improve different language interaction
- IdeaLab/Twinkle for newcomers
- IdeaLab/Encourage academic institutions and museums to contribute Wikipedia content, as part of the process of research, knowledge creation and dissemination.
- IdeaLab/Improve links and redlinks in projects
- IdeaLab/Add Latinized url for non-latin alphabet languages
- IdeaLab/Bot to detect and tag advocacy editing
- IdeaLab/Automatic article topic detection
- IdeaLab/Old maps in Commons need curation
- IdeaLab/Automated review & flagging for citations
- IdeaLab/Promover la mejora de los artículos más visitados
- IdeaLab/Automatic reminders to authors of articles that have not been changed over time
- IdeaLab/Automated Quality assessment
- IdeaLab/Fast and slow new article review
- IdeaLab/Simple English for Science articles
- IdeaLab/Search recent changes
- IdeaLab/Make watchlist and alerts more useful to unleash some potential
- IdeaLab/Provide and maintain article templates for any kind of articles ...
- IdeaLab/Mark the edits that have already been checked by someone else
- IdeaLab/WLX Jury Tool : improved tool and great service
- IdeaLab/Automated good-faith newcomer detection
- IdeaLab/Create mini task forces to tackle small projects
- IdeaLab/Retain trace of deletions
- IdeaLab/List of Acts of Parliament in Singapore
- IdeaLab/Indian Student's Organisation & Media (ISOM)
- IdeaLab/Pay schools or students to write wikipedia articles in low-income regions of the world
- IdeaLab/Maintenance tags follow-up
- IdeaLab/Quick quality triage functionality (QQT :)
- IdeaLab/Getting Academic Reviewers
- IdeaLab/Explore small places out of big cities
- IdeaLab/Total revamp of the way new articles are treated with a view to reject them howsoever useful they may be.
- IdeaLab/Sponsor schools using Wikimedia projects
- IdeaLab/Wiki Statistics
- IdeaLab/Logical statements as guidelines
- IdeaLab/Spring clean-up of the BookShelf Project
- IdeaLab/Wikimuseum, Wikiquiz and Wiki-interative
- IdeaLab/Strengthen links between primary research and Wikidata.
- IdeaLab/experts participation
- IdeaLab/To counter random vandalism
- IdeaLab/Advertise Wikisource on TV or internet
- IdeaLab/Free document delivery service for active authors
- IdeaLab/Tool support for worklists
- IdeaLab/Использование искусственного интеллекта.
- IdeaLab/More than one Peer Review (avoiding too much backlog like DYK does)
- IdeaLab/Block citations from sources that are known to carry a very apparent bias.
- IdeaLab/About talk system
- IdeaLab/ISBN codes and wikisource
- IdeaLab/Find Terminology from Concept
- IdeaLab/Conversion tools that handle citations: LaTeX to wiki markup language
- IdeaLab/Спростити редагування статей
- IdeaLab/Develop a command line tool like Twinkle for patrollers
- IdeaLab/Automatic copy-paste & copyright identification
- IdeaLab/خليك عرص زي منتا كدا وامسح تعب الناس وانتا هتبقي عسل انشر محتوي جنسي معلومات تضل الناس بيها كدا
- IdeaLab/Colour editing
- IdeaLab/تسلسل المسار الزمنى
- IdeaLab/No Advertisements of Schools, Colleges or Corporates
- IdeaLab/omar elhachmi
- IdeaLab/Quality VS References
- IdeaLab/Писать интригу фильма, а не сюжет, т. е. события, разворачивающиеся в фильме
- IdeaLab/Idea for Modification
- IdeaLab/Please make Unified account
- IdeaLab/Put an end to edit wars
- IdeaLab/Taking the turmoil out of Wikipedia curation
- IdeaLab/Make Urdu more popular on wiki-projects
- IdeaLab/Ido/Esperanto Merge
- IdeaLab/accurate reports about Tibet
- IdeaLab/Bot to search for and recommend infobox and wikidata citations
- IdeaLab/To facilitate creating wiki articles in other languages
- IdeaLab/Get involved
- IdeaLab/Make Portal and WikiProject easier to create or moderate
- IdeaLab/Datamining from ZooBank & automation for synonyms
- IdeaLab/Edit data and do not allow dupicate
- IdeaLab/Maritime Silk Route
- IdeaLab/To me other wikipedians especially the admins are a lot strict to new wikipedians
- IdeaLab/Compare Wikidata content with other sources
- IdeaLab/A better interface for finding tagged articles & adding maintenance tags
- IdeaLab/Wiki translation of Wikimedia content.
- IdeaLab/Упрощение сложных описаний
- IdeaLab/Colour the links in special colours so everybody knew whether the article is good or stub
- IdeaLab/Wiktionary support
- IdeaLab/Score articles for readability.
- IdeaLab/What Links Here Statistics
- IdeaLab/Edit merges
- IdeaLab/URL shortener
- IdeaLab/More diversity and digital rights as human rights promotion
- IdeaLab/Bookmarks with cross-references
- IdeaLab/Creating a basic general knowledge portal
- IdeaLab/Wikipedia Fanon
- IdeaLab/انشاء مكتبة كتب بي دي اف حرة للاستعانة بها في المراجع
- IdeaLab/Page suggestion templates
- IdeaLab/creating group of users to do an specific task.
- IdeaLab/Drag-n-drop references between articles
- IdeaLab/Introduce "WMF Endorsed" badge for tools and scripts
- IdeaLab/Particular areas within each article marked as 'Refined Zones' with edit-protection.
- IEG/Lua libs for behavior-driven development
- IdeaLab/Login to Edit a Page
- IdeaLab/Effective Engagement with Health Topic Experts using Guided Checklists
- IdeaLab/Engaging Native American Communities
- IEG/Lua libs for acceptance test-driven development
- IdeaLab/Assign reviewers to the Wikipedia articles
- IdeaLab/Wikipedia African Academy
- IdeaLab/Статус эксперта по редактуре и компилированию / Literary Editor (Expert) status
- IdeaLab/Project Accuracy
- IdeaLab/Global Poetry Platform
- IdeaLab/Develop an extension for building views of Wikidata in any Wikis.
- IdeaLab/Open Education Resources (OER) for Economics
- IdeaLab/Searching for out-of-date information in wikipedias
- IdeaLab/Easy To Use
Last activity: 8 December 2018
Last activity: 5 December 2018
Last activity: 5 December 2018
Last activity: 29 November 2018
Last activity: 28 November 2018
Last activity: 26 November 2018