Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Review the eligibility requirements, proposal guidelines, and budget guidelines before submitting a request.
- Review the program resources for best practices in measuring success, tools, and how to manage projects and events.
- Contact the grantmaking staff to discuss project ideas or complex project plans early in the grants process (grants at wikimedia dot org). We are here to help!
- Grantees are required to fill out the grant submission form completely.
- Follow the instructions below for naming your request. Please note that recognized Wikimedia movement affiliates use the organization's official abbreviation when naming a new request.
Submit your grant request
- Be sure to Email grants at wikimedia dot org to complete your submission.
- Please review the submission review process carefully.
- Please note that most grants take 30 days to review and an additional 30-60 days to process. We recommend that you request your grant at least 60 days before your event or project will begin to allow time for grant review and processing.