- Did you comply with the requirements specified by WMF in the grant agreement?
- Is your project completed?
Activities and lessons learned
- The amount budgeted was for a 1.0 HP window-type AC unit, however it failed to factor that the facility is 28 m². When BTU rate was computed it was found that a 1.5 HP AC is already recommended to cool the room considering it may be filled by as much as 10 people during a meeting. The facility's AC slot could only fit a 1.0 HP AC. It was then decided to install a 1.5 HP split-type AC to avoid masonry work.
Other inapplicable sections removed
- What worked well?
- We are not faced with time constraints anymore to hold a meeting and discuss as long as we can matters that need resolution, unlike before in the conference room we rent, where we have to wrap up by 5 PM. In fact, last October 4, 2014 the Board actually held a meeting for up to 10 PM.
- What didn't work?
- What would you do differently if you planned a similar project?
Reporting and documentation of expenditures
This section describes the grant's use of funds
- Did you send documentation of all expenses paid with grant funds to grants at wikimedia dot org, according to the guidelines here? Answer "Yes" or "No".
- Please list all project expenses in a table here, with descriptions and dates. Review the instructions here.
|Number||Category||Item description||Unit||Number of units||Cost per unit||Total cost||Currency||Notes|
|1||Air conditioning unit with installation||–||1||–||24,599||PHP||Actual cost of air conditioning unit is PHP 21,995, standard installation inclusive of 10 ft copper tubing is PHP 7,500 (Please refer to quotation sent). A discounted rate was given since it was purchase directly from a distributor, discounted package is only PHP 24,599.|
|2||Additional copper tubing||ft||7||350||2,450||PHP||Length of copper tubing needed to be installed is 17 ft. Additional 7 ft had to be paid.|
- Total project budget (from your approved grant submission)
- PHP 23,000
- Total amount requested from WMF (from your approved grant submission, this total will be the same as the total project budget if PEG is your only funding source)
- PHP 27,049
- Total amount spent on this project
- PHP 23,000
- Total amount of Project and Event grant funds spent on this project
- PHP 23,000
- Are there additional sources that funded any part of this project? List them here.
- PHP 4,049 was sourced from Grants:PEG/WM_PH/Annual program plan 2014
- Are there any grant funds remaining?
- Answer YES or NO.
- Please list the total amount (specify currency) remaining here. (This is the amount you did not use, or the amount you still have after completing your grant.)
- (PHP 4,049)
- If funds are remaining they must be returned to WMF, reallocated to mission-aligned activities, or applied to another approved grant.
- Please state here if you intend to return unused funds to WMF, submit a request for reallocation, or submit a new grant request, and then follow the instructions on your approved grant submission.
- We are instead requesting to deduct/charge PHP 4,049 from our Grants:PEG/WM_PH/Annual program plan 2014 grant.