Grants:Project/Rapid/Abubakar A Gwanki/Hausa Wikipedia Contest for Human Right Campaign 2021/Report
Did you meet your goals? Are you happy with how the project went? Yes, I meet all my goals and I'm happy with how the project went.
Please report on your original project targets. Please be sure to review and provide metrics required for Rapid Grants.
|Target outcome||Achieved outcome||Explanation|
|Number of total participants 20||45||tatal of participants|
|Number of total articles created or improved 200||445||Achieved Dashboard|
Projects do not always go according to plan. Sharing what you learned can help you and others plan similar projects in the future. Help the movement learn from your experience by answering the following questions:
- What worked well?
While event Our guest have speech well about Human Right. The participants have followed our rules of quality not quantity. They've create a quality articles with a good grammar.
- What did not work so well?
Some participants to the event didn't arrive the hall in time, and during the contest some participants have signed their names but without any edit. Some have edit but they don't arrange it on our landing page as we request.
- What would you do differently next time?
Grant funds spent
Please describe how much grant money you spent for approved expenses, and tell us what you spent it on.
- Hall $250 - Hall of the event
- Snacks and Refreshments $150 - refreshments for the participants
- Transport $100 - for transportation
- Hiring Projector $50 - we have hired a projector
- Transport for Human Right expert $200 - this our guest's transportation Who he's a Human Right activist.
- Contest prizes $400 - we've buy and send a smartphones to the winners
- Contingency $50 - for Contingency
Total - $1,250
Do you have any remaining grant funds? No
Anything else you want to share about your project?