Please see the sample Editathon/Training application before drafting your application.
Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed.
- Create new articles about artefact of the Kosovo Museum;
- Improve the quality of content on Wikipedia articles by securing content from the library of the museum;
- Encourage active participation of Kosovo Museum personnel and volunteers in Wikimedia projects;
- Raise the awareness of the artefacts of the Museum of Kosovo through the content uploaded during the competition;
- Engage publicly funded institutions related to artefacts in Kosovo with Wikimedia projects.
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. Be sure to answer the following questions:
1. Are you doing one editathon or training or a series of editathons or trainings?
- A series of two editathons.
2. How will you let your community know about the event? Please paste links below to where relevant communities have been notified of your proposal, and to any other relevant community discussions.
3. Do you have experienced Wikimedia editors to lead the event?
- Several experienced Wikimedia editors will be available to help including User:arianit, User:bresta, User:altin and @Liridon who will help online..
4. Do participants have the equipment or skills needed to participate and contribute high quality content? If not, how will you support them?
- Some laptops will be provided.
5. How will you engage participants after the event(s)?
- Engagement will continue through University instructions. Additionally, the personnel from the Kosovo Museum will draft a plan for the upcoming follow up activities.
6. Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
- The articles from this event, may be presented on the Digital Signage of the Museum of Kosovo Exhibition.
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets:
- Number of events: 2
- Number of participants: 30
- Number of new editors: 28
- Number of of articles created or improved: 15
- Number of repeat participants (for projects that include a series of events): 28
What resources do you have? Include information on who is organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
- National Museum of Kosovo is supporting this project and will make the material available for photographing as well as resources.
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense and include a total amount.
Community members are encouraged to endorse your project request here!