Did you meet your goals? Are you happy with how the project went?
- Yes! We have achieved the targeted goals and we're quite happy with the project's overall outcome.
Please report on your original project targets. Please be sure to review and provide metrics required for Rapid Grants.
|Target outcome||Achieved outcome||Explanation|
|Number of participants 15||16||We have 16 participants as can be seen on the hashtag track #WPWPHA|
|Number of new users 5||Yes||We have 5 new registered users|
|Number of photos used on Wikimedia projects 500||Yes||We have more than 1720+ photos used in Wikipedia pages as seen from the hashtag track #WPWPHA|
|Number of articles created or improved with photos 200||Yes||We have more than 650+ pages created or improved with photos as seen from the hashtag track #WPWPHA|
Projects do not always go according to plan. Sharing what you learned can help you and others plan similar projects in the future. Help the movement learn from your experience by answering the following questions:
- What worked well?
- The trainings, the participation and the contributions of the participants are quite good (qualitatively and quantatively)
- What did not work so well?
- Every day is a learning experience, we didn't get much requests from social media channels of people wanted to participate as we'd gotten from the previous contest. And only one of the new users got participated actively in the contest although the others too have been train on how to participate and add files.
- What would you do differently next time?
- We would extend invitations to large audiences outside of the platforms we normally used and we will make sure all recruited users are train on other ways of editing not only adding files.
Grant funds spent
Please describe how much grant money you spent for approved expenses, and tell us what you spent it on.
- Grant Received
|S/N||Date received||Item description||Amount (NGN)||Amount (USD)|
|1||June 2021||Hausa Wikimedians/WPWP_Campaign_2021||534,839||1,301|
|S/N||Item description||Vendor||Quantity||Unit cost (NGN)||Total cost (NGN)||Total cost (USD)||Note||Receipt status|
|1||Internet subscription for trainings||Airtel NG||4 trainings and follow up communications||N/A||123,850||300||Internet subscription and calls||Receipts not provided, various vendors|
|2||Branding designs of promotional materials and ads||Peak Percent ventures||102,750||250||Receipt provided|
|3||Data subsidy for training participants||Airtel NG||75,000||200||Receipt not provided by this vendor|
|4||1st prize Winner 2nd prize: Wireless touch control bluetooth speaker 4.1-rich-bass-26w-power Speaker: $105||Al'Mau'izah Ventures||Android Smartphone||N/A||67,700||165||Prize for the first prize winner||Receipt provided by vendor|
|5||2nd prize Winner||Al'Mau'izah Ventures||Wireless touch control bluetooth speaker 4.1-rich-bass-26w-power Speaker||N/A||43, 155||105||Prize for the second prize Winner||Receipt provided by vendor|
|6||3rd prize Winner||Al'Mau'izah Ventures||Wireless touch control bluetooth speaker 4.1-rich-bass-26w-power Speaker||N/A||43, 155||105||Prize for the second prize Winner||Receipt provided by vendor|
|7||WPWP branded shirts for top 5 new participants||Peak Percent ventures||5||5,000||34,000||72.5||5 branded shirts, for 5 new users||Receipt provided|
|9||Logistics to dispatch prizes||GiG Logistics||8 items dispatched||41,920||102||Receipt provided|
Do you have any remaining grant funds?
Anything else you want to share about your project?