Grants:Project/Rapid/Manouka/Notability Checkers workshop 2017/Report
Did you meet your goals? Are you happy with how the project went?
Yes our goals have been reach, we are happy with how the project went.
- Strengthen bonds among community members
- Increase skills of existing editors
Please report on your original project targets.
|Target outcome||Achieved outcome||Explain|
Projects do not always go according to plan. Sharing what you learned can help you and others plan similar projects in the future. Help the movement learn from your experience by answering the following questions:
- What worked well?
Participation of members present, the content of the training
- What did not work so well?
The planning of the training sessions because of the constraints of the other activities of the association also Major changes from a social and
professional point of view which implied for me a lack of major availability for the rapid conclusion of the project.
- What would you do differently next time?
Build a strong team and better plan activity schedules with the Group User for easier work
Grant funds spent
Please describe how much grant money you spent for approved expenses, and tell us what you spent it on.
- 1. Food & beverage = USD 112,36 x 4= USD 449,42
- 2. Travel / coordination = USD 365,38 x 4 = USD 1461,53
- 3. Communication = USD 18,27 X 4 = USD 73,08
- Total Amount = USD 1 984,03 / XOF 1 086 000,000
We spent USD 1991 the biggest expenses were the travel expenses of participants, trainers and project staff as well as the snack costs.
Actual Expenditure (USD) :
- 1. Food & beverage = USD 416
- 2. Travel / coordination = USD 1 144
- 3. Communication = USD 432
- Total Amount =USD 1991 / XOF 1 149 000
Do you have any remaining grant funds?
Anything else you want to share about your project?
Ivory Coast wikimedian are grateful for this training which allowed them to have the capabilities and skills for improving articles and hearing the articles of the User Group.