Grants:Project/Rapid/My right to work
Briefly explain what are you trying to accomplish with this project, or what do you expect will change as a result of this grant. Example goals include, "recruit new editors", "add high quality content", or "train existing editors on a specific skill".
- Empowering 3 young women studying at the university on electronic marketing within 4 months
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. What will you and other organizers spend your time doing?
- 1- Obtaining government approvals for the grant and banking procedures (more than 3 months required)
2- Defining and analyzing the target group 3- Appointing a training specialist in e-marketing to train girls 4- 3 girls training 3 days a week for 2 months in digital marketing 5- Actual marketing of the association's products and programs within 2 months How will you let others in your community know about your project (please provide links to where relevant communities have been notified of your proposal, and to any other relevant community discussions)? Why are you targeting a specific audience? We are targeting the women Because of the country's need to empower women economically to achieve themselves and an economic return that provides them and their family with a decent living
- 1-Involve media example(https://alrai.com/article/10717666)
2-We will use marketing for the project through local radio stations, for example (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqGkBaTZrbg) We will publish it on the association's website We will publish it on the Federation of Societies website What will you have done at the end of your project? How will you follow-up with people that are involved with your project?
- Our association has received support for its projects and programs from local and international institutions. We need to market our goals, programs and products so we can gain fund from NGOS for those womens in order to start their own project
Marketing presents an opportunity for the association to continue providing its services, which provides an opportunity for girls who have been trained in marketing to work for a fee in the association.
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets and feel free to add more specific to your project:
- Number of total participants 1 digital marketing trainer + 3 female digital marketing trainees
if one women could have her own project after this project this is success as well as if one of them have the knowledge to apply for any fund to start her project this is success for us
What resources do you have? Include information on who is the organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding). The association contributes to the dues of the director of the initiative The association contributes to the coordinator's dues The association contributes to the accountant's dues We have the workforce and we will not receive support from anyone but you
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense:
- Professional Coach: $300 per month for 4 months = $1,200
- Trainees: (3 * (15)) dollars as a transportation allowance and a break 3 days a week for 4 months = 2100 dollars
- Office usage fee: 4 months * $300 = $1,200
Buying a computer: = $500
- Ahmed Awad, Director of the Phenix Center for Economic and Informatics Studies https://phenixcenter.net/
- Ahmed Al-Turk Field Officer / The Jordanian Hashemite Fund 00962799487773
- Amin Maaytah is a field observer at the French Expert Organization firstname.lastname@example.org