Grants:Project/Rapid/Obihoja/Nigerian Teaching Hospitals and Federal Medical Centers/Report
Did you meet your goals? Are you happy with how the project went? yes the goals were met and I am happy with how the project went.
Please report on your original project targets. Please be sure to review and provide metrics required for Rapid Grants.
Projects do not always go according to plan. Sharing what you learned can help you and others plan similar projects in the future. Help the movement learn from your experience by answering the following questions:
- What worked well? we surpassed the amount of edits expected for this project and they all participated well.
- What did not work so well? some editors who told me that they joint in the outreach dashboard turned out that they did not join and their activity was not tracked in the dashboard.
- What would you do differently next time? I will monitor the dashboard more closely to be sure that every editors joins and shown on the dashboard before editing
Grant funds spent
Please describe how much grant money you spent for approved expenses, and tell us what you spent it on.
- Data for 5 participants that have laptops =$330 @ 380 = NGN 125,400
- Payment for Covid 19 compliant cybercafe workstation =$640 @ 380 = NGN243,200
- Food/drink for those working in cybercafe =$395 @ 380 = NGN 150,100
- Wikidata merchandise (branded T shirts and Face mask) =$430 @ 380 = NGN163,400
- Total =$1795 @ 380 = N682,100
Do you have any remaining grant funds? No I do not have any remaining funds.
Anything else you want to share about your project? yes, $30 from Miscellaneous was used on Data for participants, $40 was used on Payment for Covid 19 compliant cybercafe workstation, $35 was used on Food/drink and $25 from Miscellaneous was used on Wikidata merchandise.