Grants:Project/Rapid/Tuanminh01/Vietnamese Wikipedia Science Contest 2019/Report
Did you meet your goals? Are you happy with how the project went?
Please report on your original project targets.
|Target outcome||Achieved outcome||Explanation|
|Number of participant: 30 each month||(4/2019: 36,
12/2019: 30 )
|The average number is almost equal to the estimated one (30).|
|Number of newly created/edited: 500 each month|| 4/2019: 713
|Fountain (summary) 4/2019 |
Fountain (summary) 6/2019
Fountain (summary) 8/2019
Fountain (summary) 9/2019
Fountain (summary) 10/2019
Fountain (summary) 12/2019
Projects do not always go according to plan. Sharing what you learned can help you and others plan similar projects in the future. Help the movement learn from your experience by answering the following questions:
- What worked well?
- The number of created articles is much more than expected in each month (201% in total). Several expert translators joined and translated significant number of articles
- What did not work so well?
- The number of the participants is a bit under estimation number.
- So many articles has to be marked, took so much time with Fountains.
- COVID 19 pandemic came and it took me a while to finish this grant
- What would you do differently next time?
- We will promote the competition even earlier (1 month in advance) to attract more contestants
Grant funds spent
Please describe how much grant money you spent for approved expenses, and tell us what you spent it on.
I spent all grant funds on the prizes:
- 1st prize: 1.200.000 vnd
- 2nd prize: 1.000.000 vnd
- 3rd prize: 900.000 vnd
- 4th prize: 800.000 vnd
- 5th prize: 700.000 vnd
- 6th prize: 600.000 vnd
- 7th prize: 500.000 vnd
- 8th prize: 300.000 vnd
Total: 6.000.000 vnd/month x 6 months = 36.000.000 vnd
Do you have any remaining grant funds? :
Anything else you want to share about your project?
We are quite excited to have these contest months and love to have it again in the future.