Grants:Project/Rapid/Tulsi Bhagat/EduWiki resources for Maithili Wikipedia/Report
Did you meet your goals? Are you happy with how the project went?
- Yes, we met our goals. Yes, we are happy with how the project went.
Please report on your original project targets. Please be sure to review and provide metrics required for Rapid Grants.
|Target outcome||Achieved outcome||Explanation|
|Video tutorials as a resources for Maithili Wikipedia||11 videos produced||Target achieved. All the videos are published under CC BY-SA license on the Wikimedia Commons, YouTube channel, Maithili Wikipedia, Wiki Awareness Campaign in Nepal, and TulsiBhagatOfficial Facebook page as well on Twitter and soon on Vimeo.|
|Creation of Learning patterns regarding Wikipedia in education for Wikimedians across the globe||2 learning patterns created||Target achieved. The two learning patterns are Preparation to be carried out for EduWiki programs and EduWiki resources for Maithili Wikipedia.|
|Example presentation or graph or chart as a resources||1 Pie chart created and 1 presentation analysed||Target achieved. One may use this pie chart to let their participants' know about Maithili Wikipedia and it's statistics. Also, one may want to create a presentation for their participants' in that case, MAKE A COPY and edit.|
We will use these videos on help pages on Maithili Wikipedia so that it will be easy for the readers to get to know how things goes.
Visit Maithili Wikipedia (mai.wikipedia.org)
Browse Maithili Wikipedia through Wikipedia portal
How to create an account on Maithili Wikipedia?
How to confirm email address on Maithili Wikipedia?
How to log in & log out an account on Maithili Wikipedia?
How to create Sandbox on Maithili Wikipedia?
How to create userpage on Maithili Wikipedia?
How to edit an article on Maithili Wikipedia?
How to enable HotCat gadget on Maithili Wikipedia?
How to go to RandomPage on Maithili Wikipedia?
How to move a page on Maithili Wikipedia?
Projects do not always go according to plan. Sharing what you learned can help you and others plan similar projects in the future. Help the movement learn from your experience by answering the following questions:
- What worked well?
- Videos production, contents selection and the team work worked well as expected and planned.
- What did not work so well?
- Time management, reporting, adding subtitles, etc. did not work so well because of the pandemic.
- What would you do differently next time?
- We would create proper plan and timeline so that everything will work well hopefully.
Grant funds received
- Total amount requested from WMF:
- 236,000 NPR (USD 2000)
- Total project budget (Approved budget):
- 236,000 NPR (USD 2000)
- Total amount received on this project (After deducting SWIFT charges/exchange rate by the bank):
- USD 1985@117 — 232,245 NPR
Grant funds spent
Please describe how much grant money you spent for approved expenses, and tell us what you spent it on.
- Video Production by myself Tulsi Bhagat: [14 hours/week] 112 hours * $15 = USD 1680@117 i.e. 196,560 NPR
- Video Suite software package: 10,000 NPR
- Communication: 3,000 NPR
- Internet Expenses: 21,357 NPR
- Unforeseen charges/tax: 1,348 NPR
- Total: 232,265 NPR
Do you have any remaining grant funds?
- No, I don't have any remaining grant funds.
Anything else you want to share about your project?
- We are really happy that we got the opportunity to execute this project and complete it.