Grants:Project/Rapid/WikiDonne/La mujer que nunca conosciste 2017 Rome/Reallocation
Please see the sample Contest application before drafting your application.
Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed.
- Add or improve content
- Engage existing editors
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. Be sure to answer the following questions:
1. What content will the contest focus on, and why is it important to your community?
- We are focused on women in sport, gender gap (improving female biographies) and involving the comunity in WikiDonne's activities.
2. How will you let people know about the contest?
- Creating the wiki page, preparing the Outreach dashboard, informing the comunity.
3. How will you judge the contest and award prizes?
- Like the previous contest, we have rules and we will have a jury made by expert wikipedians
- Camelia, contest organizer, will create contest page and manage the Outreach dashboard, purchase prizes
- Beatrice, will create lists of redlinks, will give answer questions on email and edithon talk page, will write the rules contest
- Sannita, will support the partecipants and give technical help on Wikidata, as part of the jury will check scores
- Blackcat, will support the partecipants and give technical help on Commons (licenses, templates etc), as part of the jury will check scores
- Barbaking, will support the partecipants and give technical help on Wikipedia (wikification, templates etc), as part of the jury will check scores
4. For photo contests, what is the strategy to get images used on projects?
- Is not a photo contest
5. Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
- First of all, we want to give a hand to the project Sport, who disperately needs help, improving the articles about women in sport. We also want to involve the comunity in our events, let them understand that writing articles about women doesn't mean division, but revitalizing the comunity by creating new entries or new arguments using another point of view. Is an enrichment for our encyclopedia.
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets and feel free to add more:
For writing contests:
- Number of participants: 15
- Number of articles created or improved: 60
What resources do you have? Include information on who is organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
- We have 299,47 € remaining founds from the previous contest in Rome (LMQNC) to use for the contest prizes (Amazon cards). We don't need nothing else.
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense and include a total amount.
- Prizes 300 €:
- 1° prize 100 €
- 2° prize 75 €
- 3° prize 50 €
- extra prize 75 € for the best article wrote by an existing wikipedian.
*All our prizes are given in Amazon cards.
Community members are encouraged to endorse your project request here!