Grants:Project/Rapid/Wikimedia UG Nigeria/Color Printer+Inks
Please see the sample Equipment application before drafting your application.
Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed. You can add details to each goal. For example, if you want to add content on a specific subject. To support administrative activities of the group.
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. Be sure to answer the following questions:
1. What content gaps will you be filling with the equipment?
Fill content gaps on English Wikipedia with respect to our local contents and our local languages wikipedia 2. What activities will you organize in the next 6 months to create content and use it on Wikimedia projects?
* Support the printing of documents for the organization of monthly meetup by the group
* Multiple editathon for Wikimedia fan club established at University of Ibadan and Nigerian Institute of Journalism
*Participation in Wiki Loves Women, Wiki Loves Earth and Wiki Loves Monuments 2017
3. How will the equipment be shared/tracked/cared for by members of your community?
The equipment will be kept with the head of the group.
The group will open an asset register that will be used to register names,time of collection and return of individual with the possession of the device
4. How long will the equipment be used, and by whom?
The device will be used by all members of the group in official capacity and only for official use.
5. Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets and feel free to add more:
- Number of photos uploaded
- Number of photos used on Wikimedia projects
- Number of articles created/improved
What resources do you have? Include information on who is organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense and include a total amount.
- Cost of Printer
- Cost of Ink
members are encouraged to endorse your project request here!