Did you meet your goals? Are you happy with how the project went?
- The objectives were partially achieved due to the late start of the project on our side.
- Otherwise, the work team is happy to have facilitated the project.
Please report on your original project targets. Please be sure to review and provide metrics required for Rapid Grants.
|Target outcome||Achieved outcome||Explanation|
|Number of events 14||12||10 physical and 2 virtual|
|Number of participants= 20||18||Lake of communication|
|Number of new editors= 10||13||This target was achieved.|
|Number of articles improved = 1000||273 []||The target wasn't attain due to the begining of project (globally), just an experimented user has began early.|
Projects do not always go according to plan. Sharing what you learned can help you and others plan similar projects in the future. Help the movement learn from your experience by answering the following questions:
- What worked well?
Dynamism of organizers to mobilize users.
- What did not work so well?
Lake of communication
- What would you do differently next time?
We will give enough funds for communication and start on time, maybe see how to pre-finance the project.
Grant funds spent
Please describe how much grant money you spent for approved expenses, and tell us what you spent it on.
- Session in Yaounde (venue, snacks, travel): 287.04
- Session in Douala (venue, snacks, travel): 194.45
- Session in Buea (venue, snacks, travel): 194.45
- Session in Maroua (venue, snacks): 166.67
- Awards for participants (1st prize Laptop PC): 200
- Awards for participants (2nd prize Android tablet): 112
- Awards for participants (3rd prize Internet modem): 47
- Covid 19 tools: 74.08
- Internet connection(Trainers): 222.223
- Internet connection(Participants): 185.186
- Total: 1683.1
Do you have any remaining grant funds?
Yes, 92.6$ (lake of communication 37.04$ and no t-shirts 55.56) Yes, it will necessary to organise on Maroua session to recruit new users and inform about all our wiki projects.
Anything else you want to share about your project? We are happy to have participated in the project this year and to have organized it for the first time. We hope that for the next editions we will have a deep collaboration to start the project on time and have more funds for the communication which is an entity in our community.