Please see the sample Equipment application before drafting your application.
Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed. You can add details to each goal. For example, if you want to add content on a specific subject.
- Add or improve content
- Recruit new editors
- Engage existing editors
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. Be sure to answer the following questions:
1. What content gaps will you be filling with the equipment?
Bashkir, Chechen, Armenian, Kazakh, Tatar, Russian Wikipedia contain articles about the villages of Bashkortostan. Unfortunately, very few photos. Many geographical objects have no photos too. Our User Group holds meetings. We will complement the Commons by these photos. This is plan of events.
2. What activities will you organize in the next 6 months to create content and use it on Wikimedia projects?
We plan trip to Saint-Petersburg and two meetups in Ufa. Wikimeetups, workshops, Wikiexpeditions, taking pictures of Ufa and other regions of Bashkortostan to promote Wiki Loves Monuments contest (and Wiki Loves Earth in the future)
3. How will the equipment be shared/tracked/cared for by members of your community?
Camera will be cared by ZUFAr. Camera will be used for current activities and events. If necessary, equipment will be passed to other users for organizing events.
4. How long will the equipment be used, and by whom?
We expect the camera equipment will be used for at least the next 5 years by members of the user group.
5. Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets and feel free to add more:
- Number of photos uploaded: 300 over the next 6 months
- Number of photos used on Wikimedia projects: 150 (50%)
- Number of articles created/improved: 50
What resources do you have? Include information on who is organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
The user group has no camera. Our user group member ZUFAr will order the equipment, store the camera when not in use, monitor the tracking log, and coordinate sharing among group members. When he is busy or out of town, Рөстәм Нурыев will store the camera.
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense and include a total amount.(RUB/USD 64,62)
- Nikon Coolpix P610 : 22 999 RUB $355.91 (http://www.dns-shop.ru/product/e3fb3d78a1103361/kompaktnaa-kamera-nikon-coolpix-p610-cernyj/comment)
- 32GB card: 1150 RUB $17.79
- 3-Year "Drop and spill protection": 2990RUB $46.27
- Tripod DEXP WT-3110: 1299 RUB $20.10
- Bag Era Pro EP-020904 : 670 RUB $10.37
- * Tax: 3784 RUB $58.56
- Shipping: Free
Total: 32892 RUB $509
members are encouraged to endorse your project request here!
- Support —Ләйсән (talk) 17:30, 7 August 2016 (UTC)
- Support —Рөстәм Нурыев (talk) 03:39, 8 August 2016 (UTC)
- Support --З. ӘЙЛЕ (talk) 05:05, 8 August 2016 (UTC)
- Support --Айсар (talk) 05:51, 8 August 2016 (UTC)
- Support — Лилиә (talk) 21:51, 8 August 2016 (UTC)
- Support — Lizalizaufa (talk) 16:14, 10 August 2016 (UTC)