Welcome back from Wikimania 2016!
Persian & Tajik wikipedia and Commons
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- Add a link here to a blog post or newsletter you wrote about your participation afterwards, or to a meet-up you organized to share your experience with your local community.
- Option 2: Learning Pattern: What is one useful learning pattern you can share with the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to a learning pattern - either a new pattern you created with insights from your participation, or an existing pattern to which you added your endorsement and some significant new "considerations" or “examples” from your experience.
- Option 3: New Creation: What was one useful outcome that was created at the event for the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to something new that was created as a result of your participation in this event (for example, you might link to a new tool that you and your co-participants worked on at the Hackathon, or to pages created in a workshop you participated in).
I met many Wikipedians who I had only known by their user names. For example user:NahidSultan, user:Satdeep Gill and user:Bodhisattwa. user:Satdeep and I were supposed to work together in order to improve a project which related to languages and dialects.
Moreover I met user:Mardetanha and user:Darafsh and I was supposed to join them in order to spread educational workshop in Iran and to get more library access to Iranian Wikipedian. The whole of these programs will be performed by "Iranina user group".
I attended to some presentation about photography because of improving my photography skills.
I attended to a meetup in which, Wikipedians taught some refugees Wikipedia skills.