|This Wikimedia Participation Support report has been accepted by the Wikimedia Participation Support Committee.To see the original request, please visit Grants:TPS/زكريا/eLearning Africa 2016.|
eLearning Africa 2016, Cairo
I was supposed to give a presentation on easy ways to edit Wikipedia as an e-learing process, but I was told I am only registered as a guest after I landed in Cairo. A presentation on virtual reality presentation (SPL02) was impressive, and the post-event report was quite informative about the situation of elearing in Africa.
- Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- Add a link here to a blog post or newsletter you wrote about your participation afterwards, or to a meet-up you organized to share your experience with your local community.
Talked to people, gathered as many notes and documentation I could about elaerning projects coming to Africa. This partially inspired my following presentation about Wikipedia Zero in Morocco at Wikimania 2016.
- Travel and accommodation:
- Ticket: Total Invoice Amount: USD 606.20
- Hotel: Est. Total Rate: USD 352.80
- Registration: USD 171.71 (EUR 150)
Amount left over
Unfortunately know, only documents