Grants:TPS/Alina Vozna/Master class for librarians on the Wiki-Conference 2017 in Moscow/Report
|This Wikimedia Participation Support report has been accepted by the Wikimedia Participation Support Committee.To see the original request, please visit Grants:TPS/Alina Vozna/Master class for librarians on the Wiki-Conference 2017 in Moscow.|
I visited Wiki-Conference 2017 in Moscow.
About 10 people came to the master class, some of them learned to make Wikipedia's first edit and upload photos. Other participants had theoretical questions about Wikipedia and Wikimedia Commons. I was interested in the reports of the participant from Poland - Ency, President Wikimedia Armenia Susanna Mkrtchyan, professor and journalist Ivan Ivanovich Zassoursky.
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- Add a link here to a blog post or newsletter you wrote about your participation afterwards, or to a meet-up you organized to share your experience with your local community.
- Article about the master class http://nekrasovka.ru/articles/news/wikiconference
- After master class, librarians uploaded photos of the library to Wikimedia Commons https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Files_uploaded_by_Nekrasov_Library
- Number of total participants - 10;
- Number of articles created or improved (if applicable) - 11 improved articles;
- Number of photos uploaded to Wikimedia Commons (if applicable) - 279 photos (261 photos uploaded by the participants of the master class and 18 reportage photos from master-class);
- Number of photos used on Wikimedia projects (if applicable) - 19.
- I bought train tickets to get from Khmelnytskyi to Kiev, and from Kiev to Moscow and back from Moscow to Khmelnytskyi. Also there were expenses for Moscow Metro and a waiting room in Kyiv-Pasazhyrskyi Railway station.
- Ticket Moscow - Khmelnitsky = 3842,7 RUB
- Ticket Kiev - Moscow = 1645,60 UAH
- Ticket Khmelnitsky - Kiev = 115,97 UAH
- Expenses for Moscow Metro = 400 RUB
- Waiting room in Kyiv-Pasazhyrskyi Railway station = 25 UAH
Amount left over
No, because I do not have grant money yet.
- My report at the Wiki-Conference 2017 in Moscow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TihsX9zH_Ns&feature=youtu.be&t=45s I talked about the results of a master class.
- Feedback from the participant of the master class on my page https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Обсуждение_участника:Alina_Vozna
- I uploaded 57 photos to the Wikimedia Commons from Wiki-Conference 2017 https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:ListFiles&dir=prev&offset=20171019164157&user=Alina+Vozna&ilshowall=1
- I posted a photo of Ivan Ivanovich Zassoursky in an article in English Wikipedia!
- The first photo from the conference was uploaded by a member of my master class https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Вики-конференция_2017.jpg