The 20th IAMSE conference on Medical Science Education.
Around 200 medical educators, clinicians and scientists attended the conference. The oral presentations part on Sunday Jun 5, 2016, had 8 tracks running simultaneously. The track I presented in was "Technology and Innovation". I was supposed to give a 10 minutes presentation with 5 minutes questions, but ended up talking for about 20 minutes. About 40 participants attended, most of which remained in when I finished to say thank you, that it was inspiring and ask further questions. One educator said she can't wait to try it our at her school. We exchanged emails so I can support her from afar or connect her with Wiki ED Foundation, as she is based in the US.
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- Add a link here to a blog post or newsletter you wrote about your participation afterwards, or to a meet-up you organized to share your experience with your local community.
- Conference registration fee: 400 $
- Flight: 601.98 $
Expenses to be reimbursed
- hotel - 450 Euro --> 1,982.49 NIS (charged on personal credic card)
- Travel - 40.1 Euro --> 145 $ (45 $ + 602 $ = 647 $ out of 650 $ in proposal) --> 173.9618 NIS
- Food - 96.75 Euro (out of 200 E in proposal) --> 419.72 NIS
Total: 586.85 E --> 2576 NIS
Amount left over
- Food - 103.25 E (out of 200 E in proposal)
- Flight & Travel - 3 $ (out of 650 in proposal)