Welcome back from Wikimania 2019!
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- Add a link here to a blog post or newsletter you wrote about your participation afterwards, or to a meet-up you organized to share your experience with your local community.
- Option 3: New Creation: What was one useful outcome that was created at the event for the Wikimedia movement?
- Hackathon - Doc translation sprint @ Wikimania hackathon 2019 (Help:Contents - Translation into Albanian)
- Culture Crawl Gamla stan - Edit-a-thon at Nationalmuseum (new article sqwiki : Muzeu Nobel, Muzeu Kombëtar Suedez, Pallati i Stokholmit), (added labels, descriptions & properties : Q1968711, Q1133075, Q842858, Q253446, Q43219708, Q43219736, Q43219737, Q43219748, Q43219804)
As at any meeting and conference, Wikimania in Stockholm was a reunion with old community friends, and it was a great opportunity to meet more new friends including: Mwintirew Bayel, Deryck Chan, Houcemeddine Turki, User:DraconicDark, and a lot of conference volunteers.
- All images I have uploaded are in Category:Wikimania 2019 by Liridon