Welcome back from Wikimania 2016!
Superzerocool from es.wikipedia
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
I've sent an email report to Wikipedia España (WMES), Wikimedia Argentina (WMAR) and Wikimedia Chile (WMCL) where I'm a currently member. Plus, I sent a few tweets before, during and after Wikimania. They has reached around 13500 people (measured with Twitter Analytics), 30 photos and 7 videos in 83 tweets related with the conference: some thoughts, key phrases, and answers to anyone who asks me.
I've planned to write a post in my own blog, Wikimedia Chile and Wikimedia España with some own impression about the technology and other things related with WMF development, as I seen in Wikimania from the talks and my participation in discussions and the Hackathon.
I remember this people:
- Eduard Galvez - WMF Staff. I asked about some experiences to start a survey in WMCL.
- Hogne Neteland - Chair WMNO. We have a full conversation about many topics, especially related with local organization and projects.
- A user from WUG Greece. We have a conversation about minor WUG, the work and how works the minor groups to reach the objectives. (Very impressed!)
- PigsOnWheels - Speaker. We speak about wikiprojects and some GLAM initiatives.
- Wikimedia España members. I'm currently a member but I can't make a previous meeting with them: it was a nice group and they have many ideas to make a great outreach impact.
- Wikimujeres members. We talked about the wikiproject in Spanish Wikipedia and we made some improvements in their project.
- Yan Nasonov - WMIL board member. We talked a few minutes about Wikipedia in class and I've asked for a document to make a translation into Spanish for some material
- Iberocoop members
I've uploaded a some photos