Welcome back from Wikimania 2016!
Member of Wikimedia TN user group meta.wikimedia
Wikimania 2016 was my first wikimania , it was a great opportunity to learn and to change experience with other member of the wikimedia
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- Add a link here to a blog post or newsletter you wrote about your participation afterwards, or to a meet-up you organized to share your experience with your local community.
- I have created Wikimania's 2016 result and report on Wikimedia Tunisia Blog
- Wikipedia Zero: meeting with jack Rabah
- Wikipedia library:
- Wiki Loves Monuments & Earth:
- WikiArabia Meetup:
- Wikifranca Meetup:
- Wiki loves africa:
- Wikipedia Education Program:
- Option 2: Learning Pattern: What is one useful learning pattern you can share with the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to a learning pattern - either a new pattern you created with insights from your participation, or an existing pattern to which you added your endorsement and some significant new "considerations" or “examples” from your experience.
- Option 3: New Creation: What was one useful outcome that was created at the event for the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to something new that was created as a result of your participation in this event (for example, you might link to a new tool that you and your co-participants worked on at the Hackathon, or to pages created in a workshop you participated in).
- I attended the wiki africa meetup where we discuss a lot of project about africa lik wikinidaba and wiki loves africa
- Also the meetup of wikiarabia where we have decided to organize wikiarbia 2017 in Egypt and to launched new arbic prject as wiki loves mosques
- Also the meetup of Education this year in Tunisia we will communicate with the team of the education program to launch a new education program in Tunisia
- And I discuss with Alex a north africa GLAM project it will be training to increase GLAM activity in north africa
I had a good opportunity to meet people from Wikimedia Foundation and Wikimedia Spain,, Ukraine, Armenia, Germany, Sweden, Italy, Ireland, USA, , Ghana UG, Levant UG, Argelia UG, and other wikipedians from all over the world. we talked about the movement of Arabic and Africa and Global South. Wikipedia and its role in Arabic community.
I would like to thank the WMF and Wikimida IT for organising the Wikimania 2016 in such a beautiful place like Esino Lario.