Welcome back from Wikimania 2018!
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- Add a link here to a blog post or newsletter you wrote about your participation afterwards, or to a meet-up you organized to share your experience with your local community.
- This year's Wikimania was the first for me since joining the Wikimedia movement as such it was very special in so many ways. Find the link to a blog post published about my participation in this years Wikimania. 
- Through Wikimania, I am currently in conversations with two schools in Ghana to start an education program with Two law schools where we planning to improve articles on the English Wikipedia around Law in Ghana.
- Also, I am part of the teams that are planning programs around Republica Accra which would be happening in Ghana in December.
- Planning other programs around digital freedom and freedom or panorama in Ghana which is still in the idea stage and would share further details as and when we have confirmations.
- Also, in talks with User:Jamie Tubers in leading the Africa Cine Project with the Wikimedia Ghana User Group in Ghana.
WMF Growth Team
I met with Marshall Miller and his colleagues at the WMF Growth team as they interviewed me on how we use social media in reaching out to new members. Also, I was among the first few people to test the new Wikipedia mobile keyboard.
I met with Gabriel Thullen who gave me a pen drive which had the Kiwix software installed in it so we can use it at our user group in Ghana for training programs.
- The "Social media one-night stand" was one of my best sessions at Wikimania and I am grateful to that Andrew Lih and Sree for putting that together.
- I want to Thank the Wikimedia Trust and Safety Team for attending to me when I was experiencing knee problems and got me a doctor on time.
- Below I share some of the images I was able to take at Wikimania.