Grants talk:APG/Proposals/2013-2014 round1/Wikimedia India
Thanks for applying
Hello, I want to see Wikimedia India grow. I am watching this page but if something comes up that needs comment and I am not around then please ping me. Thanks. Blue Rasberry (talk) 17:50, 20 September 2013 (UTC)
Request for extension of grant period
Please review this progress report and
- Extend our grant period till June 2015
- Permit us to use the remaining funds from the first installment of the grant. Especially, we need to proceed with pending payments for January and February 2015.
- Please initiate the fund transfer for second and final installment of the grant.
Approval from FDC staff for grant extension through March 2015
Hi Ravidreams (WMIN)! Thanks for posting the extension request, as well as the first progress report. As you know, we enjoyed reading it and learning about the work WMIN has taken on in the last few months.
As we discussed, although the term of the grant ended in Dec 2014, I am approving the extension of the current funds you have received in the first installment through March 2015. Please proceed on your pending payments.
Regarding the request on the second installment, as we agreed on the phone, I will revert back to you in a week's time. It is a very unusual case that I will need to gather a bit more information on, but will keep you updated.
Wishing you, the EC, and the Wikimedia India community all the best in the coming months as you build on the momentum you've developed!
- Katy, thanks for the approval. We look forward to hearing from you--Ravidreams (WMIN) (talk) 06:48, 7 February 2015 (UTC)
Further approval of additional extension and second tranche of funding
Hello again Ravidreams (WMIN), I wanted to communicate with you the fact that the grant extension has been approved through June 2015, and that WMF will release the second tranche of funding. We see some exciting and focused programmatic activities WMIN has planned, and we hope to support you as you implement them! Please do ensure that WMIN submits progress and impact reports on time, outlined in the grant agreement. :) Many thanks to you and the EC and the communities you support! KLove (WMF) (talk) 00:17, 19 February 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks for this decision from the WMF which has assumed lot of good will. Looking forward for continued support and collaboration. --Ravidreams (WMIN) (talk) 04:20, 20 February 2015 (UTC)
Please update proposal step description
Hi Winifred, could you please update proposal step number 8's description? We have submitted 2 progress reports now after grant period was extended till June 2015. Thanks.--Ravidreams (WMIN) (talk) 16:01, 8 May 2015 (UTC)