Grants talk:APG/Proposals/2013-2014 round2/Wikimedia Norge/Progress report form/Q2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Report received: thank you!
Thank you for submitting this complete report on time! We look forward to reading about your progress in the coming weeks! Cheers, Winifred Olliff (WMF Program Officer) talk 19:17, 5 February 2015 (UTC)
Comments from FDC staff
- Thank you for sharing the numbers you did under the "Growth" section.
- We were pleased to see the highlights from the revised strategic plan, with four main focuses. Thank you for sharing those!
- We appreciate learning about the work you are doing to build partnerships beyond Oslo. This is an approach we are seeing many organizations try out, and we are interested to see how it goes!
- Your work with the Nobel Peace Center was intriguing. We’re keen to see whether and how this collaboration continues.
Notes for future reports
- We noted that the Saami project budget has fluctuated over the year. We’d love to understand this change and whether it reflects a change in budgeting.
- Please do keep us posted on the recruitment of the part-time technical staff for your GLAM work.
- We’re interested in learning more about your work on the gender gap. You mentioned some “Female Editor Relay rounds” and we’re curious to know more!
- Thanks for sharing the editorship numbers. Do you have any insight or speculation on the declining active editorship on WP Bokmal?
- This report gives a good outline of your progress on activities. In the future, we would love to see you tell more of a story, so we can understand why WMNO takes the action it does. For instance, under the program "A visible advocate for free knowledge," it would be helpful to know more about the context you're working in, what your challenges are, and how you are tackling them, in addition to the progress you are making on the activities. It can help us to better understand the long-term goals you're working towards.