Grants talk:PEG/Iván Martínez/Wiki Loves Monuments México exhibition
GAC member status for this application
- Abbasjnr (talk) 07:02, 21 November 2012 (UTC)
- Cool. Go MX! --Solstag (talk) 01:27, 27 November 2012 (UTC)
Waiting for more details
Personal or chapter grant?
A quick question: is this grant application being filed on behalf of Wikimedia México, or only on behalf of Iván Martínez? I would have assumed that it's the former—the description of the activities being conducted suggests that they're being run by the chapter as a whole—but the application states that Iván is requesting the grant directly to himself rather than to the chapter. Kirill Lokshin [talk] 01:55, 14 November 2012 (UTC)
- Hi Kirill, the activity is part of Wikimedia México, but we are in the last part of our legal recognition. Surely we don't have a official bank account in the next days. For that reason I chose to make a personal request. --ProtoplasmaKid (talk) 21:54, 15 November 2012 (UTC)
Why Mexico City only ?
The idea is very similar to the POTY moving gallery and for sure is worth supporting. I am just wondering why is it focused on Mexico City and UNAM only? Our experience with POTY gallery - that it is nice tool to wake-up some local wikipedians and let them organise something easy. So why not to try to send the gallery to other Mexico provinces and cities? Polimerek (talk) 13:34, 15 November 2012 (UTC)
- Hi Polimerek, we can try, but for now is what we have for sure. We would love to expand the effort. I think the costs would increase due to transport of the photos. --ProtoplasmaKid (talk) 22:01, 15 November 2012 (UTC)
- In our case the cost of transport is not so high - we signed an agreement with local delivery company and the cost of single shipment of pictures + stands + leaflets is just around 100 USD from any destination in Poland to another. Polimerek (talk) 07:26, 17 November 2012 (UTC)
Hi Ivan, thanks for the grant application. A minor question:
- Doesn't Wikimedia Mexico already have banners? I assumed that you might have already acquired some promotional materials from the start up grant that you received. Abbasjnr (talk) 10:09, 20 November 2012 (UTC)
- Hi Abbas, thanks for the question. We don't have the banners of the start up grant ready, and this banners will have specific information and logos for Wiki Loves Monuments. Regards, --ProtoplasmaKid (talk) 15:55, 20 November 2012 (UTC)
Report past due
Hello, Ivan: We are disappointed that we have not yet received your report for this project, which was due before yesterday. Please submit it as soon as possible and contact grants at wikimedia dot org with any questions. In the mean time, I am updating the submission to reflect that the report is past due. Regards, Winifred Olliff (Grants Administrator) talk 21:03, 16 May 2013 (UTC)
Request for extension
We are requesting an extension of the project completion date for "Wiki Loves Monuments México exhibition".
- The new proposed completion date will be August 15th 2013.
- We require an extension due to the requesting of more venues to have the exhibition, and some changes in the previously planned places and dates.
- The extension to 15 August 2013 is approved. Your report will be due within 60 days of 15 August, or by 14 October 2013. Winifred Olliff (Grants Administrator) talk 00:18, 22 May 2013 (UTC)
Report past due
This report was due on 14 October 2013, or within 60 days of the extended completion date on 15 August 2013, but has not been submitted. Please submit this report immediately and write to grants at wikimedia dot org with an update on the status of this report. Thank you! Winifred Olliff (Grants Administrator) talk 19:59, 15 October 2013 (UTC)