Grants talk:PEG/WM AR/Annual Program Plan 2012/Report/Q1
Marked as Incomplete
A few questions about your report
Would you clarify the line item in your budget for "bank interest"? I am not sure we understand why WMAR is paying interest; do you mean bank fees? If so, this amount seems rather high.
- Thanks Winifred for the correction. It is fees the right word. It includes the fees for the credit cards and I think also the transfer fees from the grant. In any case, I'll ask further details to the accounter to be clear about this topic. --Osmar Valdebenito, B1mbo (talk) 17:01, 12 September 2012 (UTC)
- Here is the detail of the Bank fees:
|Debit and credit tax (Law 25.413)||1,14||308,06||3011,07|
|Fees, bank charges and account maintenance||223,57||222,11||246,33|
Links to a few items
We're interested in following up on a few items WMAR is working on that are mentioned in this report and we think others reading this report would be to; would you please link to the following:
- The legal guide you mention is in progress
- The videos you mention
- Wikipedia en el aula booklet
(Even if a few of these items are linked to in other reports, we think it would be great to have the links included in this report as well.)
You mention in your report that you have been updating WMAR's website more regularly, but it does not appear to be functioning! Has something happened?
- We are moving all our platforms and we installed a new WordPress page. The former pages are available at http://blog.wikimedia.org.ar and http://wiki.wikimedia.org.ar. We hope to import the archives as soon as possible.
Use of scanners
We're interested in the results of the project that involves providing do-it-yourself scanners to cultural institutions. Have you followed up with any of these instituions to find out if they've used these scanners to contribute any media to Wikimedia projects? If this question is answered in your Q2 report that we will be reviewing next week, please let us know.
- The scanners have been just built and we gave one past week to the Faculty of Humanities of the UNLP; now we must start the workshops on how to use it and upload the files to Commons. Probably it will be covered in Q3 and we hope to have results in Q4. --Osmar Valdebenito, B1mbo (talk) 17:01, 12 September 2012 (UTC)