Grants talk:Project/Rapid/Ebenezer Mlay/Edit-a-thon Arusha/Report
Hello Ebenezer Mlay, thank you for submitting this report for the editathon you ran in Arusha. We are happy about the goals you achieved and overall activities. I have a few questions after reviewing the report:
- In the budget you mentioned that you rented a camera for your project. Could you please provide more details on its usage? Could you also share some of the photos? Have you uploaded them to Wikimedia Commons?
- What tools did you use to track the participants' contributions? If it is the Outreach Dashboard, could you share the link for your project?
- Did you engage the participants after the event? Also, did you organize any follow up activities?
Thank you for your contributions to the Wikimedia Movement! I have accepted the final grant report and expense documents. This grant is now complete! Best regards, DSaroyan (WMF) (talk) 08:53, 23 February 2021 (UTC)
- Hello DSaroyan (WMF), thank you for reviewing and accepting this report. Below I have provided feedback to your questions:
- The rented camera was used to capture different images during the event. These images are used in the social media pages to create more awareness about the Wikimedia Community Arusha and thus encouragae more people to join the movement. The photos will also be used in the Wikimedia Community Arusha meta page. I have uploaded some of the images in Wikimedia Commons. Some of the images are here.
- I used the Outreach Dashdoard to track the participants' contributions. The link to the project is https://outreachdashboard.wmflabs.org/courses/Wikimedia_Community_Arusha/Wikipedia_Editathon_Arusha_2020
- I engaged the participants through the existing WhatsApp group for the Wikimedia community Arusha. As the participants were assigned articles they had to share the link to their articles in the group and group members had to follow up on what they have done.