Grants talk:Project/Rapid/Mohammed Galib Hasan/ICETC2018/Report
Question from WMF
Hi, Mohammed Galib Hasan, I hope you're well! I'm a new grants coordinator helping Woubzena with rapid grants and Janice and Morgan with grants admin.
I have a quick question regarding your expenses: The expense table does not include a receipt you previously sent us for a flight between Chattogram and Dhaka for a total of 8,400 BDT. Do you wish to be reimbursed for that expense, too? If so, please include it in the table of expenses in this report.
LSmith (WMF) Thanks for your question. i would like to mention that in order to minimize the cost i have taken bus instead of flight that's why i haven't added the receipt of that and as i have received that fund i have adjusted it by subtracting from the total cost and requested for the remaining balance for reimbursement. Hopefully its clear now. ping me if you have more query thanks. Mohammed Galib Hasan (talk) 18:01, 11 January 2019 (UTC)
Hi, Mohammed Galib Hasan, thank you for submitting this final report. I have reviewed and accepted it; congratulations, this grant is complete!
- First of all, congratulations on receiving the Best Oral Presentation award! That is a wonderful honor.
- Even though you did not meet your goal of 10 connections you came very close! Are you still in touch with the people you met? Have any collaborations come out of those contacts?
Thank you for all the work you put into this grant and for sharing what you learned with WMF and the community!
LSmith (WMF) Thanks for accepting my grants report;
- Thank you for the wish
- Yes i have in contact with the connection. And there are some collaboration result like Bangladesh Open University is engaging there Students into Wikipedia Education Program from the next following semester. And as a outcome result we are planning to arrange a South Asia Wiki Edu Camp later this year in Bangladesh,Srilanka,India & Maldives with some specific goals & Outcomes. Hopefully will get the support from the Grants Team that time as well as from the arranging community.At end I always respect the support from Wikimedia to its Volunteer like me to continue this type of movement within difficulties.Mohammed Galib Hasan (talk) 09:50, 28 March 2019 (UTC)
- Hi, Mohammed Galib Hasan, thank you for the detailed reply! I am happy to hear that ongoing collaborations have resulted from this grant, and that you are planning further activities. We will keep an eye out for future grant proposals from you! Best regards, LSmith (WMF) (talk) 00:43, 18 April 2019 (UTC)
WikiCamp Chattogram 2019
- Hi, LSmith (WMF) i would like to inform you that with the help of additional budget we had successfully organized WikiCamp Chattogram 2019 which was a day long event including a Edit-a-thon as well as some Outreach session. This event was really helpful for the overall impact to Chattogram Wikipedia Community. Here you will find the details report of the event. I had sent the expenses details & receipts over email. We are also planning to arrange this kind of event next as well as some Outreach activities in Asia. Hopefully will aslo get support from the Grants team. Thanks Mohammed Galib Hasan (talk) 06:40, 27 April 2019 (UTC)
- Hi, Mohammed Galib Hasan, thank you for submitting this additional report and your expense documents. I have reviewed and accepted both, and this grant is now complete! Thank you also for including the link to the detailed Wikicamp Chattogram report. It was wonderful to see the photos and learn about it in detail. Thank you for making an effort to ensure that at least 30% of participants were women! We look forward to hearing about future projects. Warmly, LSmith (WMF) (talk) 15:47, 27 April 2019 (UTC)