Grants talk:Project/Rapid/Mounir/Wiki Loves Monuments 2016 in Tunisia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hi Touzrimounir, thank you for submitting this request. We are happy to hear that you want to continue the contest this year, and that you have added new monuments and areas to the list. We have a few questions about your plans:
- Your goal for the number of quality images has increased significantly increased over last year, what will you do to achieve this goal?
- The cost of photo walks in this request is higher than the photo walks for the WLE 2016 request. Are you expecting more participants, or is there some other reason for the increase in cost?
- Dear @KHarold (WMF): you will find below my answers about your questions:
- Goal for the number of quality images: As you know we have in the program of wikimedida TN user group a training about QI photos, and we will do lot of workshop about QI photos, also as part of all photo walk we will talk about QI photos and how to use photos in wiki projects to increase the number of nominations, I will try my best to organise an Edit-a-thon after september to nominate a big number of photos of wiki loves monuments 2016,
- Cost of photo walks As part of wiki loves monuments 2013, 2014 and 2015, we have upload more than 60% photos of the north of Tunisia, this year our objective will be the south of Tunisia and the photo walk will be so expensive, for this we have increase the cost of the photos walk --Touzrimounir (talk) 11:07, 13 July 2016 (UTC)